+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 403 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Linda any advice??

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    P3D6 went over 2lbs LDW on Sunday morning so I did a steak day. It really helped but I am still .2 over. Not sure if it was all the heavy!! yard work and lack of water or if I did something wrong. I am been eating good but missed lunch on Saturday so maybe I ate to much for dinner later in the day.

I know I am still .2 over do I just continue with lean days until I drop below again. Or do I have to adjust my LDW and try to stabilize were I am now?
    Last edited by Sadie; 11-18-2013 at 11:23 AM.

If you are only .2 over your LDW just do a lean day. You will never remain exactly at your original LDW every day. So long as you stay within 2 pounds of your LDW you are not to make any changes. What we mean by stable is to not have dramatic gains in weight one day to the next.

I wish I was only .2 over my LDW I am 2.2 over my LDW after doing a steak day yesterday. Today I started out eating really lean & will drink lots of water and see were I am at tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannglj View Post
    So.... how were those eggs this morning? YUM!
    Not bad!! I miss the cheese in them though... I'm not a big egg person, but when I can add cheese I like them much better. I put little steak bits into them yesterday, and will do that again today.

Yesterday was SO crazy for me. I wasn't able to protein load like I had wanted... We lost power Sunday night, and we were completely unprepared, so I spent my day hunting down a generator, finding/cutting down firewood, and managing to try to get us set for a week of no power. Soon as I was almost done, and we were pretty much set. The power came back on, at about 6:00 last night... I'm beat.

2 days of weight gain (1.6 lbs combined) and I'm not sure what's up. Yesterday I think it's because I didn't have much water. Day before, nothing sticks out, other than the fact I tried a half banana - I can't imagine that would cause a 0.6 weight gain tho. Going to down the water like crazy and do some hot yoga tonight and see what happens tomorrow. 1.4 lbs below LDW so nothing crazy yet, but just a bit frustrating - it's the most I've weighed since 11/6. :-S Ugh....trudging on......

How you doing this morning?
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    I wish I was only .2 over my LDW I am 2.2 over my LDW after doing a steak day yesterday. Today I started out eating really lean & will drink lots of water and see were I am at tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    Not bad!! I miss the cheese in them though... I'm not a big egg person, but when I can add cheese I like them much better. I put little steak bits into them yesterday, and will do that again today.

Yesterday was SO crazy for me. I wasn't able to protein load like I had wanted... We lost power Sunday night, and we were completely unprepared, so I spent my day hunting down a generator, finding/cutting down firewood, and managing to try to get us set for a week of no power. Soon as I was almost done, and we were pretty much set. The power came back on, at about 6:00 last night... I'm beat.
    Oh eggs and cheese that's what I miss the most! Glad your power is back on !

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    2 days of weight gain (1.6 lbs combined) and I'm not sure what's up. Yesterday I think it's because I didn't have much water. Day before, nothing sticks out, other than the fact I tried a half banana - I can't imagine that would cause a 0.6 weight gain tho. Going to down the water like crazy and do some hot yoga tonight and see what happens tomorrow. 1.4 lbs below LDW so nothing crazy yet, but just a bit frustrating - it's the most I've weighed since 11/6. :-S Ugh....trudging on......
    good luck with you weigh in tomorrow

Up .4 so that puts me 2.6 above LDW. I thought I was doing so good and then here came the extra weight. I'm sure it was something I ate but I have been pretty much eating the same thing for the last 6 days (chicken, egg whites, lots of veggies and nothing low fat). At this point I figure I just need to stabilize were I am at and stay on Phase 3 for as long as possible. Not willing to change anything.

Michelle, you really should have done a steak day when you reached 2.1 pounds over. Please do one today. It is VITAL we follow the rules for maintenance otherwise - as others will attest the weight becomes harder to get off if we don't immediately act once we exceed 2 pounds over our LDW.

+ Reply to Thread