+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 403 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I know you will do better this time! Stay plugged in here. We will help.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Melanie, How goes the loading? You lost that amount while loading??? YOU ARE AWESOME!
    oh no I loaded very well LOL correction im P2D5 today I was on D2 VLCD lol

Still have my headache tho

Try the Aspirin. Also, Green Tea and lots of water will flush it. Hang in there sweetie!

goodie!! nothing to worry about w/ that little blip this week...turns out i was right and it was TOM related. and ground beef seems to now be a "safe food" as the second adventure didn't result in any weight gain. if today stays stable, i'm going to start P4 tomorrow. hooray....almost there!!!!

How wonderful Sunflower! Tomorrow will be the challenge. Remember, 1 natural form of starch & sugar. I suggest a small red potato & 1/2 banana and go from there. The thing likely to cause issues will be starches more than sugars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    goodie!! nothing to worry about w/ that little blip this week...turns out i was right and it was TOM related. and ground beef seems to now be a "safe food" as the second adventure didn't result in any weight gain. if today stays stable, i'm going to start P4 tomorrow. hooray....almost there!!!!
    YAY!! Good luck Sunflower!!!

I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to some eggs tomorrow morning!!! Just parsley, and oregano though, since I don't think I can add the cheese till next week... That will be HEAVEN!!! Yay phase 3!!!

P3D6 went over 2lbs LDW on Sunday morning so I did a steak day. It really helped but I am still .2 over. Not sure if it was all the heavy!! yard work and lack of water or if I did something wrong. I am been eating good but missed lunch on Saturday so maybe I ate to much for dinner later in the day.

I know I am still .2 over do I just continue with lean days until I drop below again. Or do I have to adjust my LDW and try to stabilize were I am now?

Mannglj
    Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    I am SOOOOOOOO looking forward to some eggs tomorrow morning!!! Just parsley, and oregano though, since I don't think I can add the cheese till next week... That will be HEAVEN!!! Yay phase 3!!!
    So.... how were those eggs this morning? YUM!

I love the hand lotion the first day of Maintenance. My absolute favorite!

+ Reply to Thread