+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 403 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Linda - Day 17 down a total of 7.6lbs

Have we looked at your menu together to improve losses yet? I am happy to. You can forward the last couple days details to my email and I will try to tweek it to maximize your losses. Linda@yourhcg.com

Mannglj
    Go girl, go!

200.4!!!! OMG!!! I am SO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!! Please Please PLEASE let me break through that number tomorrow morning!!!!

Wow, that is close. ONE MORE DAY!!!

TOM is starting today, so it may be Thursday, depending on how my losses go this round during TOM... :/

Arrrgggghhh! Sorry to hear that.

Gained .06 today - haven't gotten to start the new menu Linda gave me yesterday but I will be on it today so hopefully tomorrow it will go back down.

Linda, do you think I am having so much problem with my weight right now since this is the lowest number I have ever achieved on HCG or any other diet. I have never made it below 122 it seems to be were I bottom out. On my last round I stayed at 122 for 3 days and then started gaining again while still on the diet. I had made it to day 23 so I gave up. NOT GOING to happen this time. I so want to make it to 120. The muffin top needs to leave for good.

Tygereye, I do see another round in my future after Valentines day. I need to get through my husband & younger son's birthday, Anniversary (11years) and Valentines Days. Then I will be ready hopefully this will be around the same time as yours.

Michelle, There is a stall caused by achieving a weight that you previously held for a long time before but I think you are near the end of your ABNORMAL fat supply. That causes SLOW losing. Plus I think the menu you have had has something to do with it. Let's see what tomorrow brings with these changes. Make sure your water is up to a gallon today (4 liters). Please also try to exercise today 30 - 1 hour max

Ok, sounds like a plan. I have already have 48oz of water and have stared on some decaf coffee. I will make sure to get the rest in today plus some exercise.

If I am near the end of my abnormal fat supply does that mean I will quite losing weight with HCG? I still really want to get to 115 (or lower) which is my normal pre-baby weight. But of course that was almost 10 years ago.

Do strawberries cause a stall? I was thinking about switching out my apple.

+ Reply to Thread