+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 403 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

R3P2D40
    LDW 186.4
    21.2lbs lost this round.
    Reeeeaaally ready to be done with P2 food, LOL
    Linda, the recommendation is 6 weeks each of P3/P4 before another round, right?
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Sunflower. Tricky is the word! P4 is ALWAYS the most important part. You will do awesome though.

JodyBarton
    Hello everyone!! Checking in... Can't recall when we start counting our days, but I started VLCD last Thursday & am on my 3rd stall. Grrrr. Most annoying is no loss 2 days in a row. However, I do know that when ovulating (which is now), I always gain 3 pounds... So that being said, I think I am ok!! Just munching on some steamed asparagus while I type this it sure was fun trying on super skinny jeans yesterday!! It's really amazing what a huge difference 8.5 pounds makes when you put on your clothes.

My friend shared something great today... Try to say RELEASE of weight instead of LOSS of weight... Because this is something we don't want to be found again (we usually try to find things we lose). Right?? Made me smile & is true!!

Have a nice weekend!! Stay strong!!

My first ever gain... ( I am trying really hard to stay positive, but at this point I can't wait to end this round. My first round was so easy, I was expecting some difficulties for my second, but good grief.

My last 3 weights...

:'(

Had to edit... Put 240's, and should have put 204's...
    Last edited by tygereye; 11-02-2013 at 12:25 PM.

Mannglj
    Man, thos 4 lbs are really making you work for them. Sounds like my losses! I'm 4 away from a new decade of pounds too! We can do this Tygereye!!!
    Here's to getting there next week!!

argh...so here i am tripping along P3 week 2 thinking all is well and stable....we went out to dinner last night because old mother hubbard's cupboard was bare LOL. we went to a mexican restaurant - i ordered carne asada and substituted the rice and beans for grilled peppers and onions and passed on the tortillas. we ate a bit later than normal....730ish. yeah, you think i'm going to say i gained weight, don't you? nope...i lost - 0.8???? WTH!!! this is over the 0.4 "limit" so now i'm totally confused. the only thing i can think that caused the significant loss is that yoga was pretty challenging yesterday and i sweat like NOBODY'S business. our instructor said you can sweat out up to 1.5 liters of water so maybe it was more water weight than anything? i drank plenty of water yesterday so who knows what is up. i can't complain - this is the least i've weighed in a LONG LONG time. just going to keep doing what i'm doing - yoga once a day, lots of water, watch the eats and hope things stay in a positive direction. going to brave ground beef tonight - tacos!! hubby gets taco shells, i get lettuce wraps. i can't wait!!!

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    argh...so here i am tripping along P3 week 2 thinking all is well and stable....we went out to dinner last night because old mother hubbard's cupboard was bare LOL. we went to a mexican restaurant - i ordered carne asada and substituted the rice and beans for grilled peppers and onions and passed on the tortillas. we ate a bit later than normal....730ish. yeah, you think i'm going to say i gained weight, don't you? nope...i lost - 0.8???? WTH!!! this is over the 0.4 "limit" so now i'm totally confused. the only thing i can think that caused the significant loss is that yoga was pretty challenging yesterday and i sweat like NOBODY'S business. our instructor said you can sweat out up to 1.5 liters of water so maybe it was more water weight than anything? i drank plenty of water yesterday so who knows what is up. i can't complain - this is the least i've weighed in a LONG LONG time. just going to keep doing what i'm doing - yoga once a day, lots of water, watch the eats and hope things stay in a positive direction. going to brave ground beef tonight - tacos!! hubby gets taco shells, i get lettuce wraps. i can't wait!!!
    yes, was totally waiting for you to say you gained... GOOD FOR YOU! keep drinking extra water today, as that food tends to be super salty- salt affects me big time! so encouraging- thanks for sharing!

JodyBarton
    3 day stall... BYE BYE, down 0.8 this morning- so I will take that, thank you very much

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyBarton View Post
    3 day stall... BYE BYE, down 0.8 this morning- so I will take that, thank you very much
    or maybe it was only a 2 day stall... at any rate... I know there will be more, and I'm down 9.3 so far in almost 10 days, at a pound a day average, I will take it! No complaints here~

Sunflower, it makes perfect sense why you would lose nice selection from the menu!!!

+ Reply to Thread