+ Reply to Thread
Page 327 of 403 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

D5 only lose .04 - Hunger seems to be better today but still have that horrible headache that just won't go away. Went to bed really early after eating all allowed foods but only 1 melba toast. I have been eating my apple later in the evening. I cut it up a bake it then dip in cinnamon, water & 2 drops of stevia. Is that ok Linda? For some reason on this round I am still craving sweets and it seems to help. Busy night with puppy training class hoping for a better lose tomorrow.

If I wanted to try Veal do you know which type of grocery stores carry it? I know my local one does not.

Try a specialty market like a butcher shop or even a health food store.
    As far as the apple goes. Try to have them earlier in the day if you can. I find that having the apple in the evening CAN slow weight loss. What I try to do is have it in the afternoon for a mid afternoon snack instead of in the evening. That seems to work better for me.

Hello Linda and all!!

today is R2P3D11 - technically, it's the day i'm supposed to be able to start integrating week 2 foods, but as life would have it - i have none of them in my fridge LOL so i'm going to let this first part of P3 go for about 13-15 days until i can get to the grocery store. my weight is staying in place. had a blip yesterday when i didn't have enough water and my weight went up a little, then today it went right back to where it was the day before. i'm sitting steady at 2.0 lbs below my LDW. so far, so good!! i am going to throw a little mayo in my chicken salad today as a treat and see if i have any ill effects tomorrow. been getting creative w/ the food processor and for some reason, i'm absolutely hooked on chopped chicken/onion/spinich right now. absolutely fab!! throw in a bunch of spices, mince it, and yum yum yum!! can't get enough!

started my prenatal vitamins yesterday too....have about 4 weeks before anything can really get started, so i'm going to just focus on my maintenance and see where we go with it all. by that time i should be moving into P4 and hopefully still keeping my weight stabilized.

over the weekend, i managed to fit into a pair of shorts that i haven't worn in about 5 years (why they were in my closet still, who knows LOL) and a really cute top. i felt SO good and, dare i say, SKINNY??? it was such a confidence booster. it's nice to feel like ME again.

Sunflower, I LIVE for these posts. I know my job is done well when I read them. I am so happy for you and proud of you!! I hope you will continue to stay in touch

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Rapid heart rate, dizziness, sudden onset of weakness. If any of these and stop immediately.
    Got it... definitely not getting any of those...

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    D5 only lose .04 - Hunger seems to be better today but still have that horrible headache that just won't go away. Went to bed really early after eating all allowed foods but only 1 melba toast. I have been eating my apple later in the evening. I cut it up a bake it then dip in cinnamon, water & 2 drops of stevia. Is that ok Linda? For some reason on this round I am still craving sweets and it seems to help. Busy night with puppy training class hoping for a better lose tomorrow.
    How close to bed time are you having your apple?

I am on day 6, and only had a .4 loss and I think it is because of how late I wound up eating my dinner/last fruit... I finished it all less than an hour before bed, and I am willing to bet that is why my loss was so minimal (But still a loss!!!!)

Linda, will neosporin cause problems?

Yes, Neosporin does cause problems. There are oils/fats in it.

yes linda - your job is certainly done here, but i'm not confident enough yet to walk away from the forum entirely. besides, i really like seeing how people are doing. it's fun!

up 0.2 last night - undoubtedly due to consuming my dinner at 8pm things got so crazy at work, i missed the early yoga and ran out the house at 6:15 to make my 6:30 class and totally forgot about eating - the upside to all of this is that my hunger really seems to be under control, which is good at this point. going to make sure i get an extra bottle of water in today and some SM Tea tonight to flush the system since my body still doesn't want to go there on its own yet. i snuck a piece of cheese into my eggs this morning so that will be the only adventure in food items today.

have a great day everyone!

Sunflower, I am here as long as you need me. Have a great day.

+ Reply to Thread