+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 403 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

JodyBarton
    here we go! been sipping my breve (made with half & half) venti iced latte... first time trying one. Have my dozen donuts ready to chow down in 48 hours, I'm sure with the help of some kids (once in a lifetime treat- ha), and just drenched my eggs in butter. yes, my tummy aches... oh what we do for the sake of getting ourselves back on track & back to 'normal'... how is everyone else doing??

R3P2D30

I always have headaches the first week of VLCD. (this 3rd time wasn't as bad as previous rounds)

I am not losing as quickly in this round as I did in my previous two, but I'm plugging along (I keep repeating the mantra "every round is different, every round is different", 10 more days to go.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    R3P2D30

I always have headaches the first week of VLCD. (this 3rd time wasn't as bad as previous rounds)

I am not losing as quickly in this round as I did in my previous two, but I'm plugging along (I keep repeating the mantra "every round is different, every round is different", 10 more days to go.
    oh wow, didn't realize you were so far in already... good for you!!! Going for 40 days?? VERY impressive. I told myself I am NOT quitting until I hit my goal this time... then I should be done and done for good!!! 150, I hope I see you soon

I was really hoping for more from this round, which is turning out to be largely corrective. But I've lost 17lbs in 30 days and I have 10 more days to go. 150 is my long range goal as well, but I'm still almost 40lbs from there, LOL

LadyAjax, On your last round did you take the Amino Acid version or the real HCG? My last round was when they were NOT selling the HCG so I did 23 days on Amino Acid. I lost approx. the same amount of weight but it seemed harder than my first round. I don't remember the having this bad of a headache before but like you said every round is different. I typically only loss 10lbs in the 23 days - on average .5 a day so I am hoping for the same on this round.

Did good today... WOOOOHOOOOO!!! Hunger seems to be under control, so that is good. I still get small hunger naggings, but it is usually about time to eat anyway, so no big deal...

I have been having some minor headaches, but nothing severe, so that is good... I am hoping to be under 200 by November!! Should be doable, so long as I "behave"... LOL... Happy to see lots of people plugging away right now... My first round was somewhat ghost town like...

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    LadyAjax, On your last round did you take the Amino Acid version or the real HCG? My last round was when they were NOT selling the HCG so I did 23 days on Amino Acid. I lost approx. the same amount of weight but it seemed harder than my first round. I don't remember the having this bad of a headache before but like you said every round is different. I typically only loss 10lbs in the 23 days - on average .5 a day so I am hoping for the same on this round.
    My first round was with the "real" homeopathic drops. My 2nd was half real, half amino acid; this round is with real HCG.
    I didn't really stabilize well after my 2nd round and I have wondered if it was because of using the amino acid version, but who knows. In both my previous rounds my average loss per day was about .7lbs/day, and this time it is only just barely .5/day, which is a very common loss rate, just not what I was expecting/hoping for.

I can understand your frustration. I am moving closer to recommending clients exercise more. I find less stalls occur and more consistent losses SEEM to happen with daily exercise of a moderate level. However, the problem I am seeing occurs when you push it while your energy is low. You can easily stall so it is a delicate balance and difficult decision to decide when to increase exercise.
    Last edited by Sadie; 10-22-2013 at 08:34 PM.

So, I am thinking 10 minutes on my pilates rebounder probably doesn't come close to exceeding this... I have managed 10-12 minutes every morning this week... (yay for me!!)

What signs do I need to watch for that it is too much?

Rapid heart rate, dizziness, sudden onset of weakness. If any of these and stop immediately.

+ Reply to Thread