+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 403 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

The point is have you attained a weight which you were able to maintain? More than 1 week.

Most people stabilize after a round.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    The point is have you attained a weight which you were able to maintain? More than 1 week.

Most people stabilize after a round.
    Yes, all of my rounds I stayed at a weight for weeks sometimes a month or so.

I have been 148.3 and .6 for about three weeks. (This is where my weight slowed) My LWD was 151.8 Hardly any movement down or up
    within a 3 ounce difference. I'm not sure how much my situation has to do with it water weight wise,
    I am hoping me continuing to lose isn't going to be an issue. I didn't have any issues my second round with gains
    or crazy ups and down. I would lose than stay the same for a few weeks and then lose again, and than stay that weight.
    Never ounce had to do a steak day nor did I have any swings in my weight other than with TOM and my issues.

I had to do one steak day my first round, but that was because I went into P3 too fast.
    But I snapped back and didn't have any other issues.

I'm not to sure why I continue to lose. Could it be because of my Thyroid issues?

If you have stabilized at a lower LDW that is because your original was skewed. You HAVE stabilized around your LDW and that is really what concerned me.
    The reason you continue to lose is your metabolism has been repaired and your body is very efficient at burning fat. It may be 6 months to a year after HCG that you become really stable in your weight. That is just how it is for some people. Lucky you!

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    If you have stabilized at a lower LDW that is because your original was skewed. You HAVE stabilized around your LDW and that is really what concerned me.
    The reason you continue to lose is your metabolism has been repaired and your body is very efficient at burning fat. It may be 6 months to a year after HCG that you become really stable in your weight. That is just how it is for some people. Lucky you!
    OMG! What a relief!!!! I am happy to see this. I was really worried.

Thank you for easing my mind. I was thinking my body deceived me once again.
    Now, what do I do if I hit my goal and continue to move below 130? Do I up my caloric
    intake?

Hey Linda and all, been having issues w/ my home comp. connecting to the forum so I'm over here on my work comp checking in.

Today is protein loading day 3 and things are going okay. I think my body went into protein deprivation early because things went a bit haywire as I was coming off the drops. On my last day of VLCD (no drops) I gained 0.6lbs. Then the next day on protein loading day 1, I gained another 1.4 lbs. Protein load day 2, no weight gain. Protein load day 3 (today), lost 0.6 lbs. Never went over the 2.0lb limit to LDW, and today I'm only 0.8 lbs over my LDW. The good news is yesterday, I added some whole milk into my coffee (with vanilla stevia, yum) and my weight didn't freak out on me. So...first non-lean food item attempted and successfully navigated. Had a bit more whole milk in my coffee today, so I'll report back in the morning how things look on the scale.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to just go into week 1 of the normal diet (no more protein loading)...I'm going to keep my protein levels up while I continue to do my yoga but stay here on the lean diet for another week until I'm ready to move to "week 2" and starting slowly with the cheese or avocado items. I'm more than comfortable pacing myself into each new food item. I have to say though - I am SO enjoying mixing my veggies again. Happy Dance!!!

I like the idea of keeping the protein up. It won't hurt you to have an additional day or so of extra protein.

Angry

Dang it...between missing yoga yesterday, complete STRESS over work, and who knows what else, I managed to gain 1.4 lbs and go over my LDW!!! How is that even possible when you eat nothing but protein and veggies all day???? This is infuriating. So, now to do the steak day.

Couple of questions - how late am I supposed to be eating my steak? I have commitments from 5pm to 9pm tonight, which means I may not have a chance to eat until VERY late. And how much of the steak do you eat? And what can I expect from a weight loss perspective (a general idea, I know all bodies are different).

I went to bed angry thanks to a terrible day, and now I wake up to a new terrible day and I'm angry again >:-(

Eat it 4-5pm. then have your apple a couple hours later.

Thanks Linda....will do. I hope this works.

It should! Drink up to 1 gallon of water today and add lemon to it as well.

+ Reply to Thread