+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 403 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

The best advice is to just go slowly when adding new food. The first week will be much like protocol except a lot more, especially protein. The second week really watch the scale when adding in the cheeses etc. Please write me immediately if you have a problem either here or at my personal email Linda@yourhcg.com Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    How did I miss this??? So sorry. I don't see why it would unless you are weaning or protein loading during your surgery. How far into P3 will you be?
    It's okay. I go in to speak with the doc on Friday. I am hoping they can get me in
    before Thanksgiving for sugery. I am 22 days, phase 3, 3rd round. I am up and down because of water weight
    but staying pretty steady for the most part. I am happy about this news. I have been waiting for a really long time.

sierra
    Thank you, Sunflower.

And hey! Slow and steady = stabilized. You will do great! =]

I will definitely be going slow this time....full commitment to getting out of this without any issues and FULL stabilization. Day 2 of VLCD without drops - lost 0.6 lbs the last 2 days. Can't complain since it helps me pad against the LDW - gives me a small sense of security against a "steak day" LOL. Maintenance starts Sunday and I have a nice big pack of chicken waiting for me to be scarfed on. Then slow and steady into maintenance from there. I'll be sure to let you know if anything goes haywire right away.

Only 0.8lbs to go until I can say I've officially lost 60 lbs in the last 12 months all smiles!

Morning! How goes maintenance Sunflower? Would love an update.

Hello everyone,
    I had a very happy birthday yesterday and am paying for it today! Steak day but it was worth it. I am P4 but stick with P3 foods other than occasional popcorn. I got a fit bit so maybe it will motivate me to lose 10 before I do a round this winter. Anyone else use a fit bit? Maintaining really well other than yesterday's food celebration!! Hope everything is going well for everyone.

What is a Fit Bit? Never heard of it.

sierra
    R3P3D27

Hey all....

Poking my head in to say hello.

I have been going through somethings that I do somewhat have under control
    with my health. Linda, surgery is scheduled for November 13th. It will be done Laparoscopic
    using the Da Vinci robot. I'm pretty excited, so no sad faces.
    This is just part of me caring for my body, and doing what has needed to be done the last 6 years.
    I am just thrilled that the doctor's agreed with me. FINALLY!!!! Major sigh of relief....

I woke to a loss this AM which I wasn't looking for with my issues and all. I have chipped away
    at inches the last week or so. I was holding steady at 148.6 for'EVER! it seemed like. I finally
    got the scale to move. 147.4!!!!! WOOT WOOT!!! I am 4.4 lbs away from LDW. I have 17.4 lbs to go!!!

I am understanding something about the extra weeks in stabilizing. I will continue on with P3 for about
    a week or so after my 6 weeks are up. I am in no hurry to add sugar and starches. With surgery being around
    the beginning of P4. That will be a change in it'self, and I feel moving into P4 with all that going on would
    be a very bad decision. I can't wait to get this done and over and start the healing process. I will not be
    able to hit the gym for 8 weeks post op. I'm a lot bummed about that, but it will be worth it. =]

I hope all of you are having great rounds.

So happy to hear that your surgery is scheduled! The problem with losing weight during P3 is that you never truly stabilize at your LDW. As you said you are 4.4 under it and looking to lose 20 more without the benefit of HCG. This may prove difficult.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    So happy to hear that your surgery is scheduled! The problem with losing weight during P3 is that you never truly stabilize at your LDW. As you said you are 4.4 under it and looking to lose 20 more without the benefit of HCG. This may prove difficult.
    I guess I never really stabilize than with any of my rounds. =[ I don't know why I lose after LDW. I don't try, it just happens.
    is this going to posse a problem? I lost with all of my rounds after LDW. I eat a lot! I promise I do....

My first round. I got 10 lbs under LDW throughout P3 and P4
    My second round. i got 18.5 under LDW throughout P3 and P4
    This round 27 days into P3. I'm 4.4 under LDW

I am not trying to lose weight. It's just happening. So is this meaning
    all my rounds are worthless??? Am I going to have to do a round to stabilize?
    I'm worried now.... =[

+ Reply to Thread