+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 403 FirstFirst ... 212262302310311312313314322362 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    R2P2D27

Doesn't it always go like that.....I'm sitting at 160.8 lbs, SO close to seeing a 15x on my scale and I stick to my diet, drink a ton of water, do everything right....and I GAIN 0.2 lbs overnight. COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!! It's possible it's TOM streaking through given what day I'm on, but I never really quite know when TOM is because my symptoms/reactions are not the same with an IUD.

Trying to keep my head in the game today. I'm hoping this is just a tiny stall in my body to "reset" itself yet again to the new weight and tomorrow or the next day, the solid weight losses I've had will kick in again. The last week has been great - 4.8 lbs lost total.
    Stalls suck butt, BIG TIME. Please try not to stress over the stalls.

This is your body either moving fat around or your body remembering
    the weight you are at. I came off of a two week stall right before I started
    stabilizing. Just trying to focus on your progress already turned success. =]

YOU DESERVE IT!

Once your body is ready. It will start moving again. =] Just be patient. That's the
    main thing to ALWAYS remember. Patience.
    Easier said then done. I know, but it will work itself out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Stalls suck butt, BIG TIME. Please try not to stress over the stalls.

This is your body either moving fat around or your body remembering
    the weight you are at. I came off of a two week stall right before I started
    stabilizing. Just trying to focus on your progress already turned success. =]

YOU DESERVE IT!

Once your body is ready. It will start moving again. =] Just be patient. That's the
    main thing to ALWAYS remember. Patience.
    Easier said then done. I know, but it will work itself out in the end.
    Wise words woman!! I'm okay with the stalls, I've come to recognize they are going to happen and that's just the way it goes. I'm a bit frustrated that it had to happen when I'm so close to the 150's but that will make it that much more worth it when I finally get there.

I am beginning to think this could be TOM related however, because I nearly bust out crying in the middle of a conference call for no reason LOL.....feels like PMS, so maybe that's what's going on. Either way, I'm just going to keep on chugging along. I only have 10 more days until I can start to eat normally again. At the end of R1, I started getting really edgy and extremely hungry. Well, I'm already 2 days further along in R2 than I did in R1, so I think I'm just hitting that wall again. I need to keep my focus this last 10 days, allow my body to rest, and get through it.

Yes, rest is so key to success. The more stressed you are the more weight you retain. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Yes, rest is so key to success. The more stressed you are the more weight you retain. Hang in there.
    well, 2 days of rest are in order Linda - leaving today for my overnight business trip. 4 hours on a plane to rest today, 4 hours tomorrow LOL no yoga or exercise for the next couple of days. hopefully that will kickstart things again. today is the 4th day at the same weight so i think this is now officially a stall

see you all on the flip side!

Anyway, to get some exercise in on non-travel days? Walking for 20 minutes would help.
    Last edited by Sadie; 09-22-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Wise words woman!! I'm okay with the stalls, I've come to recognize they are going to happen and that's just the way it goes. I'm a bit frustrated that it had to happen when I'm so close to the 150's but that will make it that much more worth it when I finally get there.

I am beginning to think this could be TOM related however, because I nearly bust out crying in the middle of a conference call for no reason LOL.....feels like PMS, so maybe that's what's going on. Either way, I'm just going to keep on chugging along. I only have 10 more days until I can start to eat normally again. At the end of R1, I started getting really edgy and extremely hungry. Well, I'm already 2 days further along in R2 than I did in R1, so I think I'm just hitting that wall again. I need to keep my focus this last 10 days, allow my body to rest, and get through it.
    I have the same IUD problem gauging my cycle Sunflower. It's hard to know when it's going to hit. Irrational tears/rage are a good clue!
    Hang in there. How long are you planning for this round to be?
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

I agree, this sounds familiar. Hang in there Sunflower.

Sunflower is just about done with this diet.....

I blew it on my trip. I just have no willpower. I ate food I shouldn't have and after 2 days I gained 6 lbs. I just don't think I can do it anymore. It's not the diet - it's me. I realize that no matter what habits you craft after 23 days or more on this diet, I still don't have the power to say "no" to the things I shouldn't eat. Yesterday, I got back on track and only lost 0.2, even after a thorough purge of the system. I'm really angry right now (at myself). I'm at 166.6 today and ready to just say screw it. After 2 rounds, 23 days and now 33 days, all I've been able to get off is 24.8 lbs. I've been at this since June and I'm exhausted because while progress has been made, it's not the progress I wish had been made and I have no one to blame but myself for that. Maybe being fat is just part of my body and my metabolism now. Yeah, I'll try to lose some more weight on my own, but I'm pretty much done w/ the drops. I'm going to ride them out through the weekend and then start working on maintenance.

I am so sorry you have had such a time with this. I your will power has been tested and needs some work but I am concerned you will leave protocol before restabilizing your weight and your mental state. I know it is beyond frustrating at times but this protocol does work if you stick with it. If there is something I can do - anything - to help you please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    I am so sorry you have had such a time with this. I your will power has been tested and needs some work but I am concerned you will leave protocol before restabilizing your weight and your mental state. I know it is beyond frustrating at times but this protocol does work if you stick with it. If there is something I can do - anything - to help you please let me know.
    clearly i can't stick to it....which is why i need to come off it and stop screwing with my body. i'm not saying it doesn't work - it does - i just don't have the power to do it anymore.

what is involved in "restabilizing"....? are you saying if i go right into maintenance after this mess, i'm just going to gain the weight right back?

+ Reply to Thread