+ Reply to Thread
Page 311 of 403 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Sierra, it's always a little sad when my girls graduate but I am so proud of you!!
    I can't imagine why it is so quiet over here but I know it will pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    R3P3D2

Day two of stabilizing. Going good so far. I loss an ounce, so that puts me at 150.9

I'm pretty excited to see 150 and will be working the 20 lbs I have left off on my own.

No more rounds for this chica. lol I am walking away from this a new person. I am so happy
    that this part of my process is over. I CAN GET BACK IN THE GYM!!! Not soon enough, but I
    will be back at it.

Linda, I own a HUGE thank you to you. THANK YOU!!
    You kept me sane on the forum. It was truly a ghost town this round. lol
    I will remain here to check in, and plug away. Sunflower, Thank you kindly....
    Tiffany, Thank you! And yes! Your feet will shrink. =]

Jacque!!!!!! My Twin! Thank you so so much!!!
    It is great to here you are starting your third round.
    I'm so happy for you. I know you have waited a while.
    I can't wait for you to start posting about your journey!

I broke even at 151.0. I'm 150.9 now swing my feet in the door of the
    140's doorway as you said before in a post post. I do believe it was when we
    was trying to get out of the 200's. lol We was neck to neck. Proud of you girly!
    Hang in there and rock you round out.. What is your plan this round pound wise?
    I am planning to start loading on Sunday and do a 40 day round. I will be about 3 weeks into P3 when Thanksgiving comes around and I am fiercely determined to really be very careful with my P3 this time. I think it's 6 weeks after R3.
    I don't know exactly why I had such a hard time stabilizing this time, but I think there is a good chance that I pushed things too soon from P3 into P4. I'm already planning out the foods I intend to make/take with me to family gatherings so that I don't feel deprived and make compromises.

I am so proud o your ability to continue your losses after protocol (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a little jealous! LOL). It has to feel so good to feel like you have some control over your body, and that you can make good choices and reap the positive results of them. I am truly delighted at your success!
    It was a real blessing to walk in step with you during my last round! My email is jacque @ ajaxtreehouse dot com if you want to stay in touch!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Sierra, it's always a little sad when my girls graduate but I am so proud of you!!
    I can't imagine why it is so quiet over here but I know it will pick up.
    =] Thanks, I won't be going anywhere for a while. I will pop in and say hey. =]

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    I am planning to start loading on Sunday and do a 40 day round. I will be about 3 weeks into P3 when Thanksgiving comes around and I am fiercely determined to really be very careful with my P3 this time. I think it's 6 weeks after R3.
    I don't know exactly why I had such a hard time stabilizing this time, but I think there is a good chance that I pushed things too soon from P3 into P4. I'm already planning out the foods I intend to make/take with me to family gatherings so that I don't feel deprived and make compromises.

I am so proud o your ability to continue your losses after protocol (and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a little jealous! LOL). It has to feel so good to feel like you have some control over your body, and that you can make good choices and reap the positive results of them. I am truly delighted at your success!
    It was a real blessing to walk in step with you during my last round! My email is jacque @ ajaxtreehouse dot com if you want to stay in touch!
    Sounds like you are ready to go! YAY!!!

I stabilize with adding an extra week with phase 3
    I go slow. I eat the same things for the first three days.
    After the forth day. I add one new thing. Eat that for two days and then
    add another thing new.

Then stop.
    I do it more with dairy and watch how much I cook in oils.

I love pickles, so I get them and snack on them.
    Almonds, but I'm VERY CAREFUL! Not to est too many,
    Mac nuts are one of my favs, but I stay away from them.
    Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, string cheese, eggs, Veal, Chicken
    Fish, Shrimp, Steak.

There are a few things that I pick up, but for the most this is what I start off eating
    the first week an a half. Mine is Amazonebayzone.com Please do keep in touch as well.

Frozen unsweetened fruits/ fresh fruits.

sierra
    R3P3D3

WOOT WOOT. I GET TO EAT FOOOOOOD TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm so excite to fry an egg. Ha! Oh how I missed frying an egg.
    I am going shopping for all of my p3 friendly foods today. This
    time around I am going to tiptoe through the first 3 weeks, then coast
    thought then next 3 weeks, and two more weeks to p3 before moving onto p4
    I'm not to worried about thanksgiving because I still have Christmas. I'm glad
    I have a choice to let o go, at least I won't have to worry about making any mistakes
    early in my stabilizing.

P3 is my worry phase because I get how important it is. This is where the reset
    real is taking place, so I have to stay up on my P's and Q's.
    In P4 I plan on the first 3 weeks eating P3 with P4. This to me helps my body transition.
    The last 3 weeks. I will slowly transition into P4 fully. This will add an additional two weeks
    to P4 for me.

I will be going back to the gym my 3rd week of P4. This will not be my normal workout routine.
    This will be working back up to where I was. Light cardio, some free weights (low weight).
    I am most excited to get back in the gym.

I am happy to say that I am 1.1 lbs from LDW AND I HIT THE 140'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOTY SHAKING!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! LOL 149.9 This made my morning....

Gotta run. Have a fab day all.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    R3P3D3

WOOT WOOT. I GET TO EAT FOOOOOOD TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I'm so excite to fry an egg. Ha! Oh how I missed frying an egg.
    I am going shopping for all of my p3 friendly foods today. This
    time around I am going to tiptoe through the first 3 weeks, then coast
    thought then next 3 weeks, and two more weeks to p3 before moving onto p4
    I'm not to worried about thanksgiving because I still have Christmas. I'm glad
    I have a choice to let o go, at least I won't have to worry about making any mistakes
    early in my stabilizing.

P3 is my worry phase because I get how important it is. This is where the reset
    real is taking place, so I have to stay up on my P's and Q's.
    In P4 I plan on the first 3 weeks eating P3 with P4. This to me helps my body transition.
    The last 3 weeks. I will slowly transition into P4 fully. This will add an additional two weeks
    to P4 for me.

I will be going back to the gym my 3rd week of P4. This will not be my normal workout routine.
    This will be working back up to where I was. Light cardio, some free weights (low weight).
    I am most excited to get back in the gym.

I am happy to say that I am 1.1 lbs from LDW AND I HIT THE 140'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOTY SHAKING!!!!!! WOOT WOOT! LOL 149.9 This made my morning....

Gotta run. Have a fab day all.

Awesome job Sierra!! It is such an inspiration to read all the successes, as well as the hardships on here from everyone... It helps give so much strength... I find my self really really looking forward to phase 2 in mid October... I should be a week or so into phase 3, so I can have some turkey for Thanksgiving... Then will be into phase 4 for Christmas, and will likely hit phase 2 again in late February, or so... Would LOVE to have my 3rd round be my last... But if I need a 4th, I am ok with that too...

140's go Sierra. So happy for you!!!!
    Jacque, We will be here for you throughout your rounds.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    Awesome job Sierra!! It is such an inspiration to read all the successes, as well as the hardships on here from everyone... It helps give so much strength... I find my self really really looking forward to phase 2 in mid October... I should be a week or so into phase 3, so I can have some turkey for Thanksgiving... Then will be into phase 4 for Christmas, and will likely hit phase 2 again in late February, or so... Would LOVE to have my 3rd round be my last... But if I need a 4th, I am ok with that too...
    Thank you so much Tygereye!!

We have a wonderful forum, and leader I might add. We all have been blessed
    with many wonderful groups of people here. Very supportive.
    Something that is needed at such at time. Weight loss is hard enough without
    having to worry about someone bring ya down. Never have I had that happen here.

You seen to have a great plan there. I can't wait to see you move the scale down. =]

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    140's go Sierra. So happy for you!!!!
    Jacque, We will be here for you throughout your rounds.
    Thanks, Linda.

R2P2D27

Doesn't it always go like that.....I'm sitting at 160.8 lbs, SO close to seeing a 15x on my scale and I stick to my diet, drink a ton of water, do everything right....and I GAIN 0.2 lbs overnight. COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!! It's possible it's TOM streaking through given what day I'm on, but I never really quite know when TOM is because my symptoms/reactions are not the same with an IUD.

Trying to keep my head in the game today. I'm hoping this is just a tiny stall in my body to "reset" itself yet again to the new weight and tomorrow or the next day, the solid weight losses I've had will kick in again. The last week has been great - 4.8 lbs lost total.

+ Reply to Thread