+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 403 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

sierra
    R3P2D33.

Well, I had a .8 loss this AM. I am not dropping anymore. This is going to be
    my first stabilizing day with no drops but still on the VLCD. I have decided that
    because I lost 10 lbs without the drops my first round, and I lost 18.5lbs on my own
    my last round. That I will get the 24.0 lbs I have to go. On my own.

Linda, thanks for the info on the protein powder. I did order it for when I workout once
    I get into p4. I just can't do the meat. That is what made me choose this route. I lost 25.3 lbs
    This round. Which was great! I also lost 9.4 inches. My total lost with three rounds. 118.4 lbs
    Total inches off my body 97.4 in three rounds. This product is simply amazing....
    Went from a 28 pant to a 10
    went from a 2x-5x shirts to a small
    My shoes went from a 9 to a 71/2
    my bra's 42 to a 32
    My panties (w/spandex) went from a 20 to a 7 (cotton not spandex)
    my wedding ring was a 9. It a 6.25

I'm just amazed at the results!! I will be here checking in from time to time.
    Linda, Linda, Linda! Made love to you, lady! You are truly a blessing. xoxo

Sierra, you had an amazing round and I am going to miss you here daily. You aren't leaving yet are you? When you do, please check in with me from time to time. I really want to know how you are doing. Your journey is close to over and I am proud to have been part of it in a small way. Bless you sweetie!

Congrats Sierra - showing your results the way you have is really proof about HCG's results. I'm absolutely amazed!!!

R2P2D25
    Thanks for the tips on the water Linda. I am following this strategy after reading your feedback.....chug 20 oz of water the first 5 drop sets of the day. That's 100 oz plus what I end up drinking during yoga (which can be up to 50 oz) gets me to where I need to be. I figure since I sweat some of it out, the excess water can't hurt. I lost 0.8lbs yesterday with this strategy and noticed that I've FINALLY shaved an inch off my lower belly. That area has been stubbornly sitting at the same size nearly this whole round and it finally wants to shrink. I'm beginning to think I haven't been getting enough water this whole time. Live and learn I guess.

I'm down to 161.2 - if I play my cards right, I could be into the 150's by the weekend! Here I was thinking a week ago that I wasn't going to come anywhere near the 150's!! As you say Linda, patience is key and I'm living proof of that. At my average weight loss, I need about 9 more days to get to my goal of 150 lbs. I can do this!!!

Awesome news on the loss. I cannot stress enough the importance of water consumption during protocol. It really is key to losing on a consistent basis.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    R3P2D33.

Well, I had a .8 loss this AM. I am not dropping anymore. This is going to be
    my first stabilizing day with no drops but still on the VLCD. I have decided that
    because I lost 10 lbs without the drops my first round, and I lost 18.5lbs on my own
    my last round. That I will get the 24.0 lbs I have to go. On my own.

Linda, thanks for the info on the protein powder. I did order it for when I workout once
    I get into p4. I just can't do the meat. That is what made me choose this route. I lost 25.3 lbs
    This round. Which was great! I also lost 9.4 inches. My total lost with three rounds. 118.4 lbs
    Total inches off my body 97.4 in three rounds. This product is simply amazing....
    Went from a 28 pant to a 10
    went from a 2x-5x shirts to a small
    My shoes went from a 9 to a 71/2
    my bra's 42 to a 32
    My panties (w/spandex) went from a 20 to a 7 (cotton not spandex)
    my wedding ring was a 9. It a 6.25

I'm just amazed at the results!! I will be here checking in from time to time.
    Linda, Linda, Linda! Made love to you, lady! You are truly a blessing. xoxo
    SO proud of you Twin!
    Your post-round losses are truly inspirational!
    What was LDW yesterday?

I just got my supplies yesterday, so I will be loading for my 3rd round... either tomorrow or probably Saturday. I am LDW +12 this morning and am looking forward to some steady downward progress on the scale and a fresh reset after P2. I plan to do an exact 40 day round this time. No more marathons for me! Toooooo rough for too little payoff.

Congrats again Hollow, you are an HCG protocol hero!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Jacque, wonderful to hear from you! Welcome to round 3.

Thanks Linda! This group IS such a blessing of support. I have been periodically participating in a Yahoo group and have been so surprised at how ... terse? judgmental? harsh? the moderators/members can be towards people asking questions or needing help.
    You are a a salve of support for those on this forum!
    My supplies arrived sooner than I was anticipating, so I need to go shopping! I need chicken, chicken, chicken and more chicken. Gotta get my portions weighed and frozen. I also need to get some "loading" foods! Bring on the ice cream!! (although I plan to do quite a bit of high fat Greek yogurt as my loading staple)
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Great idea with the greek yogurt. The full fat is perfect for loading. Enjoy the ice cream!
    Last edited by Sadie; 09-19-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Sierra, congrats on your success!! I'm so happy for you and thanks for the info on shoe size...I am hoping my big feet shrink, too! Take care and don't be a stranger!

sierra
    R3P3D2

Day two of stabilizing. Going good so far. I loss an ounce, so that puts me at 150.9

I'm pretty excited to see 150 and will be working the 20 lbs I have left off on my own.

No more rounds for this chica. lol I am walking away from this a new person. I am so happy
    that this part of my process is over. I CAN GET BACK IN THE GYM!!! Not soon enough, but I
    will be back at it.

Linda, I own a HUGE thank you to you. THANK YOU!!
    You kept me sane on the forum. It was truly a ghost town this round. lol
    I will remain here to check in, and plug away. Sunflower, Thank you kindly....
    Tiffany, Thank you! And yes! Your feet will shrink. =]

Jacque!!!!!! My Twin! Thank you so so much!!!
    It is great to here you are starting your third round.
    I'm so happy for you. I know you have waited a while.
    I can't wait for you to start posting about your journey!

I broke even at 151.0. I'm 150.9 now swing my feet in the door of the
    140's doorway as you said before in a post post. I do believe it was when we
    was trying to get out of the 200's. lol We was neck to neck. Proud of you girly!
    Hang in there and rock you round out.. What is your plan this round pound wise?

+ Reply to Thread