+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 403 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Have you considered preparing your protein in soup form? If so, has that helped you? Also, I find if I mix the protein with vegetables that helps. I take my steamed veggie - spinach for instance and eat that with a small piece of protein. That helps to give different textures and minimize the texture and taste of the protein.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Have you considered preparing your protein in soup form? If so, has that helped you? Also, I find if I mix the protein with vegetables that helps. I take my steamed veggie - spinach for instance and eat that with a small piece of protein. That helps to give different textures and minimize the texture and taste of the protein.
    I have done these things the last few days. No help.
    The meat is just no wanting to go down.

What would going Vegan for a day or so do with me not following the Vegan portion of the diet do?

I really want to finish this week out. So much for a short round. I did fine up until the 27th day. UGH! lol

Try using the egg substitution option and protein powder. 1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites

sierra
    Try using the egg substitution option and protein powder. 1 whole egg plus 2 egg whites
    What type of protein power? I know we can't have a hole lot of them. Will eggs stall me?

Jay Robb protein powder with powdered stevia as the sweetener.

So glad your losses have started again! This is wonderful news! I say, if you are losing then keep going.
    Yes Linda, I'm going to try to keep going and see how far I can get - a 3.4 lb loss in 4 days has certainly motivated me. The inches still aren't budging, but I'm telling myself it's the muscle I'm building underneath my squish (with yoga) that is causing that. Probably not accurate but that's what keeps my head in the game.

Yesterday was an "off" day to the menu tweak and my loss dropped only 0.4lbs. I swear it's the darn breadstick that is causing me to slow down. So...say adios for the rest of this round to the breadsticks. Going to have to tell my hubby to scarf the package down so I'm not tempted LOL. I'm catching up to my R1 numbers slowly and surely. Was 1 lb off over the weekend, now I'm only 0.4 lbs off. I figure by tomorrow I'll catch back up. I'm averaging 0.8 lbs loss per day still which is pretty darn good.

The struggle I'm facing right now is how to get all the water down. A gallon is a TON of water and I usually end up drinking about 50 ozs through my yoga practice. But the rest....omg, it's absolutely unbearable. Does anyone have any tips on getting 100-130 mls of water in every day? I'm looking for any strategy that works because I really struggle here.

sierra
    Jay Robb protein powder with powdered stevia as the sweetener.
    Where would I get this? And would the servings be the same as directed on the container?

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Yes Linda, I'm going to try to keep going and see how far I can get - a 3.4 lb loss in 4 days has certainly motivated me. The inches still aren't budging, but I'm telling myself it's the muscle I'm building underneath my squish (with yoga) that is causing that. Probably not accurate but that's what keeps my head in the game.

Yesterday was an "off" day to the menu tweak and my loss dropped only 0.4lbs. I swear it's the darn breadstick that is causing me to slow down. So...say adios for the rest of this round to the breadsticks. Going to have to tell my hubby to scarf the package down so I'm not tempted LOL. I'm catching up to my R1 numbers slowly and surely. Was 1 lb off over the weekend, now I'm only 0.4 lbs off. I figure by tomorrow I'll catch back up. I'm averaging 0.8 lbs loss per day still which is pretty darn good.

The struggle I'm facing right now is how to get all the water down. A gallon is a TON of water and I usually end up drinking about 50 ozs through my yoga practice. But the rest....omg, it's absolutely unbearable. Does anyone have any tips on getting 100-130 mls of water in every day? I'm looking for any strategy that works because I really struggle here.
    Sunflower.

When I wake. I have two bottles of water at my bed side every night I place them there.

I drink them once I weight myself. I add lemon juice in them Half of the juice in each one.
    The bottles are 16.9 ounces a piece.

I will then drink green tea throughout the morning, two or three cups. Lunch comes. I will drink a bottle before I drop,
    cook, the eat 30 minute later and have two more bottles.

Through the after time of lunch awaiting dinner.
    I will drink two or three more bottle w/ coffee.

Dinner comes and I drink water with my meal.
    I eat at 7pm after that I will drink water up until it's time for me to go to bed.

Congrats on your progress! =]

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Where would I get this? And would the servings be the same as directed on the container?
    Health Food Store. One scoop only regardless of what the container says.

Water can be a challenge for some who are not used to drinking it. The best thing you could do for your body is to be drinking - as Sierra does - after weighing. This will rev the metabolism and get the body going for the day.
    Last edited by Sadie; 09-18-2013 at 08:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread