+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 403 FirstFirst ... 203253293301302303304305313353 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    What a great memory of your mother Sierra!
    We missed you Jacque!!
    Yeah, I thought so too. I love they just pop in my head so randomly at times
    Sometimes it's like she's still here.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    How long are you going to go this round? I am preparing to order my supplies for round 3 any day now
    OMG!! Twin! That is crazy great! I will be here for awhile longer.
    I have 26. something more lbs to go yet. Have fun loading and eat a
    piece of German chocolate cake for me. =]

JodyBarton
    I'm into my 2nd week of phase 3. Completely frustrated. Don't know why I let it get me so down. However, when i ovulate, I seem to gain 3 pounds every time. I'm hopeful it will disappear like it usually does. But how long do I wait & maybe do a steak day?? I'm 2.8 over my ldw. Any thoughts??? I was hoping for mor losses in phase 3. Hope that is still a possibility. Have a great day!!

Jody, I would do the steak day today. We want to get back to your LDW asap.

JodyBarton
    Thanks Linda. Doing a steak day today. Didn't see your reply in time. No coffee today?? How early can I eat the steak?? I'm already hungry @ its only 7:17 am. Going for a walk...

JodyBarton
    Also can I still add lemon to my water? Or just plain water?

Coffee is fine for a steak day. Also, lemon water is fine. Make sure your steak is a London Broil - nothing fattier. 4pm is fine for a steak day. You can move your apple to later snack if you wish. Drink, drink, drink! You'll do great!
    Last edited by Sadie; 09-04-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Big day for me - I officially dropped below my lowest weight from R1!! I've now lost 8.2 lbs in 11 days on R2 and at 168.2 lbs - seeing anything in the 160's is a miracle right now!! I've lost 48.2 lbs total since last October and have only 28.2 lbs to go to reach my super-goal of 140 lbs. Yoga was awesome last night - it was REALLY hard, but I made it through the class and lost 1.2 lbs overnight and I feel AMAZING this morning. I have more energy than I've had in the last 2 days combined!! My next milestone will be to get into the 150's ... that's going to be an amazing feeling!!

JodyBarton
    Coffee is fine for a steak day. Also, lemon water is fine. Make sure your steak is a London Broil - nothing fattier. 4pm is fine for a steak day. You can move your apple to later snack if you wish. Drink, drink, drink! You'll do great!
    Thank you Linda!! Going to buy a steak now. What is average steak day loss? Can you do 2 in a row??

If you are not within your LDW threshold tomorrow you will need to repeat the steak day. Two in a row are allowed then (if needed) you must follow it up with a lean protein day before repeating.

+ Reply to Thread