+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 403 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Page McGeough View Post
    R2P2D12

I am half way to P3, can not wait!!! Have been very successful this round, I have had a loss every single day which has never happened. Down 14.3 pounds and now two sizes, 33.2 in two rounds. My ultimate goal is to be 145, 66 pounds to go!!!! Feeling great!
    That's AWESOME Jennifer! You ARE having a great round.

sierra
    R3P2D16

Because of a weird visit by TOM. I haven't moved on the scale the last two days.
    I move some inches though. =] I'm pretty happy with that. I cannot believe how
    fast this round is going for me. I'm moving into the third week of dropping, and I
    am very pleased with my results so far. I did move a bit on the scale this morning
    which was a plus no matter how small. I will take it. I MOVED!! lol

156.4 is the new number. So that takes me to 26.8lbs to go. I did have 136lbs to go
    when I started. I'm pretty excited. I looked great strutting around in my size 10's
    at the concert last night. =]

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    R3P2D16

Because of a weird visit by TOM. I haven't moved on the scale the last two days.
    I move some inches though. =] I'm pretty happy with that. I cannot believe how
    fast this round is going for me. I'm moving into the third week of dropping, and I
    am very pleased with my results so far. I did move a bit on the scale this morning
    which was a plus no matter how small. I will take it. I MOVED!! lol

156.4 is the new number. So that takes me to 26.8lbs to go. I did have 136lbs to go
    when I started. I'm pretty excited. I looked great strutting around in my size 10's
    at the concert last night. =]
    SO proud of you Twin!
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

So happy for you Sierra.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    SO proud of you Twin!
    Thanks, Twin. Man.... I sure do miss you here! xoxo

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    So happy for you Sierra.
    Thank you, Linda. Appreciated as always.

sierra
    R3P2D17

My body is currently hanging out with old times, reminiscing about the 150's. lol

It's cool.
    I will enjoy the losses I had in the first week (which were-AMAZING!) and just relax an let my body do it thing.
    I will let it happen without fret and worry. This protocol can get in your head if you let it.
    That's why if a day, or two, or a few days, of. "Hey! I remember this place!" Happens. I just roll with
    it. Momma always use to say. You never can rush a good thing. You have to be patient. I would sit on the kitchen
    floor with my face GLUED to the over door when she would make brownies, HOMEMADE BROWNIES!!! Oh how I miss her
    and her brownies. =] But hey! I have some awesome memories....

So yeah! How funny is it that my brownies story is what is getting me through the dog days of protocol? lol
    I'm still holding strong at 156.4lbs. I'm just waiting for a move again. I'm doing green tea, Lemon in my
    water ACV cocktails, and I was thinking about doing a detox bath tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    R3P2D17

My body is currently hanging out with old times, reminiscing about the 150's. lol

It's cool.
    I will enjoy the losses I had in the first week (which were-AMAZING!) and just relax an let my body do it thing.
    I will let it happen without fret and worry. This protocol can get in your head if you let it.
    That's why if a day, or two, or a few days, of. "Hey! I remember this place!" Happens. I just roll with
    it. Momma always use to say. You never can rush a good thing. You have to be patient. I would sit on the kitchen
    floor with my face GLUED to the over door when she would make brownies, HOMEMADE BROWNIES!!! Oh how I miss her
    and her brownies. =] But hey! I have some awesome memories....

So yeah! How funny is it that my brownies story is what is getting me through the dog days of protocol? lol
    I'm still holding strong at 156.4lbs. I'm just waiting for a move again. I'm doing green tea, Lemon in my
    water ACV cocktails, and I was thinking about doing a detox bath tonight.
    How long are you going to go this round? I am preparing to order my supplies for round 3 any day now
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

What a great memory of your mother Sierra!
    We missed you Jacque!!
    Last edited by Sadie; 09-02-2013 at 07:30 PM.

sierra
    R3P2D18

Back at waiting again, but the inches are finally moving.... I will post my inch lost this up
    coming weekend some time. Current weight is holding at 156.4 it's been like that for a few days now.
    But hey! That is a FAR cry from 268.9 lbs that I had on my body almost one year ago. September 21 will be
    one year. Yeah, the stalls could get to me but why let them they are totally expected due to my losses the
    first week. I am in my third week so this is the time for the losses to decrease and the inches to fall off, if
    this round is anything like my last two inch loss is bound to be best in this round. I feel it anyway. lol I may
    not get to my 130 goal with this round but I'm gonna work had at getting there one I'm able to get back in
    the gym. I sure do miss the gym. =[

+ Reply to Thread