+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 403 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Great Load LadyAjax! Technically you count from your highest weight while loading. So you have lost 11.7 on HCG!! Congratulations!!!!
    I hit a milestone today (two actually) I lost 1.2 lbs today--that is the single biggest drop since loading (and that was only 2 lbs) AND I am now in the 160s!!!! I guess pushing through paid off!
    Melanie I hope you get to hit your milestone--what is your number today?

Nancy you are such a great cheerleader! Thanks for the pep talk!

Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Great work LadyAjax! Having your husband on this with you will be great...see my earlier post :-)

Last Chance....I hope you continue to see losses. I know it can be frustrating but stick with it!

Nancy...cake was not so hard to avoid but the passion fruit cheesecake....ugh that was incredibly hard to resist!

Woke up this morning (R1P2D22) to a .10 gain. Ugh. Now that's just silly. That puts me at 201 and it is such a mind game to be so close to breaking through into the 100's! I did have shrimp for the first time yesterday...maybe that won't work so well for me. On the other hand I did have such a big loss the day before...maybe the body just needs a moment

Have a great day today!
    For most people I advise them to avoid shrimp. Some people have no problem with it but a lot of us do. You are correct that the body sometimes needs a breather. Patience is such an important part of this protocol.

You are all doing awesome !!
    I have 1 more day of P2 YAY !!

Quote Originally Posted by Last chance View Post
    Nancy you are such a great cheerleader! Thanks for the pep talk!
    You are very welcome!! And congrats on that milestone Perserverence always pays off. Awesome loss!!

Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Great work LadyAjax! Having your husband on this with you will be great...see my earlier post :-)

Last Chance....I hope you continue to see losses. I know it can be frustrating but stick with it!

Nancy...cake was not so hard to avoid but the passion fruit cheesecake....ugh that was incredibly hard to resist!

Woke up this morning (R1P2D22) to a .10 gain. Ugh. Now that's just silly. That puts me at 201 and it is such a mind game to be so close to breaking through into the 100's! I did have shrimp for the first time yesterday...maybe that won't work so well for me. On the other hand I did have such a big loss the day before...maybe the body just needs a moment

Have a great day today!
    Kelly, you do realize that is a miniscule gain?? Don't sweat those tiny things. I am sure you will be heading down again tomorrow. Often times the body does need to catch up with what is going on inside.

Gotta report for my hubby, too, since he won't get on...R1P2D7 and he lost another 1.8 this morning for a total of 8.2. If you count according to Last Chance, he has lost 13.2, but I have always counted from D1, since the loading weight always comes off anyway. I am very proud of him and he is working so hard to get below 200, right with you Kelly!! I think you are going to beat him, but he will be right behind you. He has been losing and gaining those same 10 pounds for over a year now.

Congrats on his great losses!!!

R1P2D9
    I have to say, I feel like crap today.
    a little spacey
    loooooooooow energy
    like i'm tired, but not sleepy
    headache
    can talk but don't want to talk.

I have been doing fine. The very first day I was a little low energy, but that didn't surprise me, and after that normal or more energy. I have been under 500 calories every day. Usually don't eat the fruit, eat my meat and veggies and maybe 1 breadstick.
    This morning I did go on a bike ride which felt vigorous to me anyway, although it was only maybe a half mile each way, slow rise up, then slow slope down eacy way. Hot hot day, did take/drink water, but was completely wiped out afterwards.

howdidigethere
    Ladyajax, I find I definitely get wiped out with activities that are more than just a stroll in the park. Usually I end up very hungry and want to cheat....that's just me but be careful

R1P2D23, .30 loss. I realized this morning its the week before TOM. I'm curious what to expect dusting this time or if it will just be business as usual.

+ Reply to Thread