+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 403 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331381 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

JodyBarton
    Happy to report, my 2 day stall is over and I'm down another 1.7 lbs! 5.3 to goal! yay!

Quote Originally Posted by JodyBarton View Post
    Happy to report, my 2 day stall is over and I'm down another 1.7 lbs! 5.3 to goal! yay!
    YAY!!! That's awesome!!!

Go Jody Go!

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by JodyBarton View Post
    This is great!!! Happy dancing for ya!

Day 6 of VLCD and I am down 5 lbs already. That doesn't include load loss. For me p2 gets really monotonous because there are only 2 veggies I can really stomach plain without any dressings, oils or sauces etc. I really like p3 for the simple variety and ability to dress up your vegetables again. I am going to take measurements tomorrow and get some Epsom salt tonight for detox baths. Those really are super for me. I have heard from others they get no results but I can almost guarantee at least a 1lb loss the morning after one.
    Till tomorrow losers!
    Melinda

Melinda, try steaming other veggies to add variety. I love steamed celery, cabbage, spinach. I squeeze a bit of lemon over it and salt and pepper.

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    this is great!!! Happy dancing for ya!
    thank you!

JodyBarton
    Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    YAY!!! That's awesome!!!
    thanks so much!

Hey all! Just popping in to say hi and report that me and Crystal are still stable and doing well! I am doing more weight training, so I am running the scale up every few days then dropping it as I take a recovery day. Interesting how you can track the way your body holds and releases water to aid in repair. It is an interesting 4 day cycle I have been able to maintain to tone, without the weight gain I normally would experience with weight lifting. Two heavy days of weights, separated by a Yoga day, then a rest day, followed by a heavy cardio day. Day 7 of the week is core and cardio... This is something I would not be capable of without the initial losses HCG was key in producing for me!

Crystal is maintaining as well. We are both exploring what we can eat without expanding our assets... :P

Glancing over this thread, see some new faces, and lots of friends. Keep up the good work, and listen to Linda!!!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

Also, my buddy Kirsten has ordered and I will encourage her to sign on here! She works with me and I am helping her along in her journey!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

+ Reply to Thread