+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 403 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I am doing a little better today, didn't go quite so long between breakfast and lunch, so I hope that is good... LOL

Are Mrs. Dash seasonings allowed in P3? There isn't sugar, just various seasonings/spices and some veggies... I can give a list of what the various "flavors" have if that helps...

Yes, Mrs. Dash is fine for Phase 3. Glad your food is better today!

Bah, still stuck! Not throwing the scale out the window, but definitely thinking about it! LoL Got some tilapia today, so going to try to change things up a little. I think this is the longest stall I have ever had during a round. See what happens tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Yes, Mrs. Dash is fine for Phase 3. Glad your food is better today!
    YAY!!!! I love Mrs. Dash!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Susan, I hope your stall breaks soon!!!

Susan, if you feel there is something I can do please send me your menu at my email. Linda@yourhcg.com

I am doing well! Back to light work outs. Not gonna push it.
    Crystal is doing well. Staying stable. Wondering at our next strategy for weight loss as we are stable.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

P3D14 looks like I am holding my LDW I did go up 1.5 lbs but I have managed to lose it and staying at LDW.
    I think P4 is going to be really scary trying to add starch and not gain weight. I might need to learn to starting eating P3 all the time.
    Leaving for a family wedding tomorrow were I won't have a kitchen for 3 days. I am going to bake up a batch of oopsie rolls and take peanut butter with me. At least I will have a backup if what they serve is not P3 approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Susan, if you feel there is something I can do please send me your menu at my email. Linda@yourhcg.com
    Thank you Linda, if it doesn't break tomorrow I will. I did have ground veal yesterday but I have lost all the other times I have had it, so not thinking that is the problem. Today is Tilapia and chicken, and green leafy veggies. Hopefully it will be the push I need.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    YAY!!!! I love Mrs. Dash!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Susan, I hope your stall breaks soon!!!
    Thanks!! Enjoy your Mrs. Dash!

Ummm... So, tomorrow is supposed to be day 4 of protein loading, and my TOM showed up early, since I have been losing up to this point on P3, (except for 1 day), should I expect a loss after TOM is done? And do I need to do anything special to get through TOM?

+ Reply to Thread