+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 403 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

deathpixi

Smile

thanks Linda, I'll have to try that tomorrow.

[QUOTE=deathpixi;22546]Bought a whole chicken today... any tips on how to slow cook it and season it? I usually fail at chicken, too dry, too bland yada yada. Can I eat dry roasted unsalted almonds? R2P3D11..

Almonds are fine the second week of P3...high in fat, so be careful. I make chicken in the slow cooker sometimes. 3-4 hours with garlic powder, white pepper, onion powder, sage, and rosemary. Smoked paprika is awesome, too!

1.4 under LDW, and quite hungry!! LOL!! Day 2 of no drops, and VLCD... If I can get through today, I should be ok... but I am hitting points where I am actually getting slightly dizzy, and if I guzzle a lot of water, it goes away for a little while...

On my weaning days that I felt dizzy I had a little extra protein and hot tea and that helped.

I am taking my first spinning class this morning....excited and nervous! And next week I'm starting to train for my first 5k run in August! Pinterest had a "couch to 5K" program. So thankful to be living healthy!
    Last edited by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman; 05-10-2013 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman View Post
    On my weaning days that I felt dizzy I had a little extra protein and hot tea and that helped.

I am taking my first spinning class this morning....excited and nervous! And next week I'm starting to train for my first 5k run in August! Pinterest had a "couch to 5K" program. So thankful to be living healthy!
    Yay for spinning class!!! I think my sister is doing the couch to 5k, starting next week...

I am drinking so much I feel like I am going to float almost constantly, yet, my restroom trips haven't been as often... Not sure what that means. All I know, is I am seriously looking forward to protein loading, and milk, and more veggies... LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman View Post

I trust you have been working up to the spin class, right?

I agree with Linda on the way to cook the chicken but you can also add lemons to the cavity just slice in half and stuff in 2 or 3 what ever will fit.

Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    Bought a whole chicken today... any tips on how to slow cook it and season it? I usually fail at chicken, too dry, too bland yada yada. Can I eat dry roasted unsalted almonds? R2P3D11..

And the last few days I have been realizing that I was messing up the last time I did P3 lol. I added bacon not even realizing there was sugar. My almond milk had some sort of sweetener in it, agave or something more natural than sugar but still. I guess I've been more conscious of it all this time. So I went for the unsweetened almond milk today. =-) got a lot of veggies today, some chicken, some beef (london broil). I've been getting irritated with how my veggies have been tasting esp my celery, VERY BITTER. I thought it was just the store, so I bought from a completely different chain of stores... still bitter WTFT ←what the french toast! Is there a way to pick celery that I don't know about.

Anyways still not stabilizing weight wise. Not going up so I'm happy, but today I was .4 below yesterday (I did have a tremendous amount of things going on though so I didn't eat as much as I should have. Today will be better =-) I am in a great mood. Working from home, ran out for a wrap appointment made $25, grocery shopping, dishes are in the dish washer, lunch devoured lol, still food on the plate 'cause I'm full though (yes yes pat on the back for listening to my body), now laundry and clean the kitchen... sure.

I hope everyone's doing great, and remember, slow losses are still losses, don't loose sight of that!!

Hey all!
    Just seeing how everyone is doing and reading a little.
    Crystal and I are keeping the weight off and working out.
    My trainer is taking me down a few notches and making me rest. I am showing signs of OTS and now have to pound the L-Glutamine while taking 3 rest days. I would recommend the pure L-Glutamine to everyone who is protein loading.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

What is OTS?

And what is L-glutimine?

+ Reply to Thread