+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 403 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

deathpixi
    It's amazing how much house work I've WANTED to do the last few days lol. I guess the diet really drains me more than I thought, our house was pretty bad, I was just turning a blind eye to it. Catching up on laundry, dishes hand washed and put away, pets cages all cleaned and purdy, threw away junk in the yard, organizing yard sale stuff =-) FEELING GOOD!

I have been a little more active the last couple days, more out of necessity than anything. I am still pretty tired, but I am hoping to get the B-12, and potassium over the next couple days... Can I get those at GNC?? I know it has to be liquid form, and sugar free...

Glad your feeling well deathpixi!!

Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    It's amazing how much house work I've WANTED to do the last few days lol. I guess the diet really drains me more than I thought, our house was pretty bad, I was just turning a blind eye to it. Catching up on laundry, dishes hand washed and put away, pets cages all cleaned and purdy, threw away junk in the yard, organizing yard sale stuff =-) FEELING GOOD!
    Strange, I seem to be overly productive on HCG. My house and yard are a real focus for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    I have been a little more active the last couple days, more out of necessity than anything. I am still pretty tired, but I am hoping to get the B-12, and potassium over the next couple days... Can I get those at GNC?? I know it has to be liquid form, and sugar free...

Glad your feeling well deathpixi!!
    the liquid sugar-free B12 should be at GNC but I am not sure they have liquid potassium. If they don't try www.vitacost.com

R2P4D29
    Well, it took TWENTY days of mostly strict P3 eating to lose the nearly 7lbs I gained on my wild retreat weekend at the beach. Today I am exactly 2.0lbs over LDW, which is still in a danger zone as far as I am concerned, so I am continuing with the P3 eating. When I get closer back down to my LDW (or below?!??) I will try adding in carbs again, although I am approaching the end of my wait time before my next round, but I haven't ordered my supplies yet (we're tight budget-wise).
    I haven't been on the forum much because I haven't had much to say. I am pretty sure I know what went wrong (went crazy sugar-wise when I was only 10 days into P4), and I haven't been worried or thinking I was doing something "wrong" or that anything about my diet needed correcting (other than I needed to stick with it, LOL), just plugging along.

I hope everyone is doing well
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

So nice to hear from you Jacque! A simple lean day will get you in fine shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    the liquid sugar-free B12 should be at GNC but I am not sure they have liquid potassium. If they don't try www.vitacost.com
    Thanks! I will see what I can find today...

I absolutely LOVE to see the scale dropping!!!

Went up one pound, steak day, down one pound....at least we have a safety net!

I wish I could get some distance from steak days. It seems I have settled 1 pound over LDW which isn't bad, it's just so close...but clothes shopping is still a blast! I'm a Medium/Large without any X's! Sometimes I look at the plus size section and then remember I don't need that any more!

Transitioning from plus size to a healthy size is a lot of mental change as well. I still sometimes think about "whether a chair will hold me", if I am the biggest person in the room, or if I can sit on my hubby's lap without breaking his legs!! I took an aerobics class last week and almost chickened out when I found out that there were those step up boxes because last time it killed my knees but decided to try it. I made it through just fine.

Hope everyone has an amazing day working toward their goals!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany Reynolds Volkman View Post
    Went up one pound, steak day, down one pound....at least we have a safety net!

I wish I could get some distance from steak days. It seems I have settled 1 pound over LDW which isn't bad, it's just so close...but clothes shopping is still a blast! I'm a Medium/Large without any X's! Sometimes I look at the plus size section and then remember I don't need that any more!

Transitioning from plus size to a healthy size is a lot of mental change as well. I still sometimes think about "whether a chair will hold me", if I am the biggest person in the room, or if I can sit on my hubby's lap without breaking his legs!! I took an aerobics class last week and almost chickened out when I found out that there were those step up boxes because last time it killed my knees but decided to try it. I made it through just fine.

Hope everyone has an amazing day working toward their goals!
    I CANNOT WAIT to transition out of the plus size, and get down into a healthy size!! I am 35, and feel like most plus size clothing is geared toward an older generation... Although, the last couple years has gotten much better... I was beginning to think of maybe just doing a 45 day round, but if I can survive to 60, I may only need 1 more round, to get down where I want to be... So here is to hoping I can survive another month!!

+ Reply to Thread