+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 403 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    tygereye- NO melba toast at all in P3 =-)
    Thanks!! I need to start researching phase 3 a little bit... I am still hoping to get a few more weeks of phase 2 in, before moving on the 3, but, it's never too early to start preparing!!

Ok, Still stuck in the stall. I think I am going to go ahead and quite the drops today. I would only be more depressed tomorrow in I hung in there and was still stalled. D24 only loss 9 lbs with the new drops my last two round on HCG I loss I full 12 -14. Starting P3 on Thursday morning looking forward to eating mixed veggies again (so is my husband).

Linda - I have enough drops to do a good two weeks after family plans are over for the summer. Is it ok to use them even though it will not be a full 23 day diet?

Sorry Michelle, You really need the 23 days for each round. Its disappointing to hear about your results. We have had really good results from others but every body is different. I am concerned you are stopping your round on a stall but if you must do it you must do it.

deathpixi

Linda

Originally Posted by deathpixi
    1C carrots on the bottom of the crockpot
    1C celery atop that
    1/2 a cabbage
    1 whole sauteed onion on the top
    1C water
    1C beef broth

I know its a lot, I was planning on sharing with the hubby =-/

can I eat around the carrots?

Linda, I hope going off doesn't change my new set weight (which I am comfortable with) but with two trips planned starting in two week I think it would be worst to not have the abiltiy to cook the foods I need. Is there anything I can do to help hold my current weight 122.6 it is actually really close to the lowest weight I have ever hit. I am short and petite so even though it doesn't sound like a lot another 5 or 10 pounds would of had me at my idea weight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Sorry Michelle, You really need the 23 days for each round. Its disappointing to hear about your results. We have had really good results from others but every body is different. I am concerned you are stopping your round on a stall but if you must do it you must do it.

Now that I know you are so lean, I understand why your results were so small. The leaner you are the slower the losses.

Without completing 23 days there is nothing I can guarantee will keep the weight off. During your trips make sure you stick with grilled proteins. No marinades and fresh raw vegetables and fruits. High protein that is lean is always a good way to stave off gains.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-29-2013 at 10:11 AM.

Linda, I did complete my 23 days that was yesterday that is why I went off today so I could get ready to start P3 in 3 days. Do you think even with being on a stall I should be able to hold my weight? I was only worried about the stall not that I was quiting early.

Hey!
    Just popping in to say hi! Sorry to see the struggles on here, but happy to see the triumphs! Never give up! I am now 57 pounds down (10 under LDW) and Crystal is losing about a pound a week.

Loving the workouts and my new self!

Both my gigs with Interstate Heroes were a blast. Here is the picture after the last show!

IMG_0132.jpg
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

deathpixi
    R2P3D1!!!! 1.4 below LDW. Just getting started on breakfast, going to hard boil some eggs for later, and still waiting on a response to the veggies I cooked. Can I eat around the carrots or will I be messin myself up.

Michelle, do you mind if I ask how tall you are?

I had another small loss today... YAY!!! I think I need a new battery for my scale because I stepped on it this morning, and it gave me one weight, I stepped off, and back on again and it gave me another weight that was one pound different (in the good way), so I stepped on a 3rd time, and got the first weight... LOL!!

R1P2D1 - 247.5
    R1P2D30 - 228.4 YAY!!

+ Reply to Thread