+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 403 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

After a full day of following a new menu with fish and swiss chard + one ACV cocktail I loss .8lbs. I only have a couple of days left really hoping to loss the last few. I was really hoping for more this round but I need to learn to be happy with my new body. Self confidence will only make me look better.

You got it Michelle! The nature of this protocol is we always want more. I am so happy the combination of food and ACV resulted in almost a pound loss. Here's to hoping tomorrow is just as good.

deathpixi
    I liked the chicken stuffed tomato, =-) and even the chicken with spinach, although I've had the combo before, I had never baked the two in the oven together, and it was better than normal. Back going down, .4 down from yesterday. I do think I'll bake another chicken stuffed tomato for lunch ♥ Last day on drops.

I"m on day 5 and I lost about 9 pounds in my first two days after loading and today I had a dozen breadsticks, and
    a third fruit. Do I have to restart the 23 days?

Yes you do. Sorry. You will need to begun the 21 days tomorrow.

Ok, so yesterdays temptations were just to much for me... I had to bake a 2 tier cake, make fillings, and frostings, plus, cookies, AND cupcakes... My sister was here to taste test the fillings, and frostings, so that I didn't have to... (YAY!!) I did GREAT there... Well, my 3 year old niece and I made cookies, and I put the dough in the fridge because it helps them bake up a little better, so by the time I got around to baking them, my sister was gone... I did REALLY good, until I had all the cookie sheets filled, and 1 ball of cookei dough was left... I didn't want to just throw it away, and I couldn't get hubby to eat it... so guess where it went... As a result, I have stalled... Not that I am shocked I am at day 27, and this is my first cheat, so I think I am safe there, but today, I am going to cut out melba toast, and Make sure I get my 2 ACV cocktails in... and hopefully I will recover quickly... Just glad I didn't gain...

Day 27, and I am down 17.7 pounds. I can't believe I screwed up this late in the game... Oh well... Back on the wagon I go!!

Darn Tygereye. You did so well. Don't be overly concerned if you don't stall a few days. At least it was only one cookie.

Do I have to restart my 21 days? I don't think I do, but, just making sure... I was fully expecting a gain this morning, but didn't have one. I am drowning myself today with water... LOL! It was only about a Tablespoon of cookie dough, it could have been SO much worse... Considering all I did yesterday, I am actually pretty proud of myself that is all I got... LOL! (A sad fact, I know)

deathpixi
    LDW 142.0 D1/3 off drops. So I am to act like I am still on drops as far as eating... products too?

Should be an interesting weekend. Rehearsal tonight for a voice recital that's on Sunday, trying to get the band to practice Saturday for a small gig we're doing Sat May 4th (after another event I'm singing at solo) organizing a band with 5 members is work lol and somehow it always falls on me to organize. Sunday, voice recital. Then life should be calmed down for the first week of P3, until the next weekend of course =-).

tygereye- at least you fulfilled your 21 day reset before you cheated, and congrats on keeping the cheat that minimal... I may have thought 'well I blew, better sample some more cookies' lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    Do I have to restart my 21 days? I don't think I do, but, just making sure... I was fully expecting a gain this morning, but didn't have one. I am drowning myself today with water... LOL! It was only about a Tablespoon of cookie dough, it could have been SO much worse... Considering all I did yesterday, I am actually pretty proud of myself that is all I got... LOL! (A sad fact, I know)
    Because you were beyond the 23rd day you should be fine. However, I would make sure to not stop phase 2 until you are back to normal losing. I usually ask for at least a week of HCG and diet. You may be one of the lucky ones that don't stall a long time from the slip.

+ Reply to Thread