+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 403 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

I wound up staying the same, and not losing today... But I had kind of expected it, since my TOM was supposed to be this week... For once, I am looking forward to it showing up, and leaving, so I can get back to losing weight... LOL!! I know I haven't strayed from the protocol, so I know that isn't it... It just needs to get here, and get gone fast!! I wanna keep losing!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

IdahoGrands
    Good evening all. I'm back for R3P2D2 today. I won't go into all the horrible gorry details but needless to say my R2 was a horrible "wash". I could give all the excuses with a sick baby with multiple surgeries and etc.... but the truth of the matter is I fell off the wagon BIG time amidst all the stress.

I am so excited to finally be back. I waited till yesterday to load because it was my 30th Anniversary and I knew I'd be treated by my DH. So I figured what a way to load.

I'll try to check in everyday, but not sure if I'll be able to with the sick baby and all....
    ★¸.•*¨♥`*•..¸✿
    ✿•*¨Valorie •.★
    ☆¸.✿¸.•°*”•¸ღ¸☆

deathpixi
    So late dinner, maybe I should have just skipped dinner tonight but I was REALLY hungry. So yummy chicken, lettuce, and baked apple with cinnamon OMG SOOOO GOOD! Maybe if I just stay up late it'll give my food time to digest.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    So late dinner, maybe I should have just skipped dinner tonight but I was REALLY hungry. So yummy chicken, lettuce, and baked apple with cinnamon OMG SOOOO GOOD! Maybe if I just stay up late it'll give my food time to digest.
    Deathpixi
    You never want to skip meals on this. You need you allow food. Skipping meal can cause stalls and gains.
    Sometimes life doesn't always fit with HCG but we gotta do what we gotta do. Eat late if own day gets away from us.
    All of the sudden jump up from a conversation to run in the bathroom to take your drops. What I did to combat the not catching dinner
    on time. I would pack up a salad in a blender bottle in a keep cool bag. That will save you from eating late on days you are on the go.

I have found that planning my meals a week ahead that I stayed on track. I measured everything first cooked it and stuck it
    in the freezer until I needed it. I ate bunch of salads for both of my round for the most part. I am a homeschooling mom that barely
    has time to sit down none the less stop to eat. I how you figure out a plan. =]

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by IdahoGrands View Post
    Good evening all. I'm back for R3P2D2 today. I won't go into all the horrible gorry details but needless to say my R2 was a horrible "wash". I could give all the excuses with a sick baby with multiple surgeries and etc.... but the truth of the matter is I fell off the wagon BIG time amidst all the stress.

I am so excited to finally be back. I waited till yesterday to load because it was my 30th Anniversary and I knew I'd be treated by my DH. So I figured what a way to load.

I'll try to check in everyday, but not sure if I'll be able to with the sick baby and all....
    ★¸.•*¨♥`*•..¸✿
    ✿•*¨Valorie •.★
    ☆¸.✿¸.•°*”•¸ღ¸☆
    Hey you.....Welcome back. I wish you all the best. You will do fine. I hope the baby gets better.

Welcome back Idaho!!! Missed you. We will get you back on course - don't worry you will shape up nicely. Let me know if you need anything.

R1P2D1 247.5 (gained 3.5 during load)
    R1P2D18 233.8!!! I am now flirting with the 15 pound mark!! YAHOO!!!

OK, I decorate cakes as a hobby/job, and have just been asked to do a cake for a very good cause today, and have a birthday cake to do for this weekend. I ALWAYS make my cakes, and frostings from scratch. ALWAYS!! But, because of this diet, I am using boxed cakes, and store bought frosting. I did this because I cannot taste anything to make sure it is flavored right... I need some prayers, (feel kinda funny asking), to give me the strength to not taste anyway, as I am decorating these cakes... I have done good so far, I didn't have any gloves, to grease the pan, so I put my hand in a zip-lock baggie, to grease the pan, I rinsed the bowl, and whisk IMMEDIATELY after pouring the batter in the pan... Any prayers would be much appreciated... Thanks!!

Tygereye - Prayers and give yourself the confidenence that you can do this. You have been doing great so far. Good LUCK!!

Small loss today .2 but TOM should start tomorrow so hopefully the small loses will continue until it is done.

You have my prayers!

+ Reply to Thread