+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 403 FirstFirst ... 136186226234235236237238246286336 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

deathpixi
    Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

On a side note, how did you get the cool music notes and hearts??????
    depends on your key board. I've got the standard with the number pad to the side, doesn't seem to work with the row atop the keyboard. Hold the Alt key and hit a number on the number pad. ex: Alt + 14= ♫ experiment, I think it goes to 30 then starts repeating the numbers and symbols you see on the top numeral row.

Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    depends on your key board. I've got the standard with the number pad to the side, doesn't seem to work with the row atop the keyboard. Hold the Alt key and hit a number on the number pad. ex: Alt + 14= ♫ experiment, I think it goes to 30 then starts repeating the numbers and symbols you see on the top numeral row.
    Bummer, I only have the number keys along the top...

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Great idea for lunch or dinner! Do you use large lettuce leaves as your wrap? That is what I use.
    Yes Romaine, TOO DIE FOR! =]

Jacque, you will do fine getting off your weekend gain. Hope you had an awesome time on your retreat. I have also been "off the wagon" a bit lately, by choice, trying to see what I can handle and what I can't in life phase. It is always such an eye opener how quickly the weight starts creeping back on, at least for me, with what I used to consider normal, healthy eating. I am reading a book about Gluten sensitivities, written by the doctor who wrote about the South Beach Diet. Interesting reading and still trying to find the magic formula that keeps me comfortably in my clothes and enjoying the foods I love occasionally. It is great to have reached my goal, but staying here is almost harder then losing the weight in the first place. I am confident you will get back to LDW, since the correction days and lean P3 work really well.

Nancy, so nice to see an update. I was wondering how you are doing.

☻♥♦♣♠◘

Good Morning!
    ♫ I totally forgot about using ASCII characters! ☺

Well, I got rid of the gain via mild protein loading and about a gallon and a half of water. (And sticking to my eating schedule)
    Sleep deprivation on the other hand, remains... rehearsing for this gig with Interstate Heroes is hectic.
    Crystal is down as well, but she has been smart and did not go up like I did this weekend. So I had one correction day and I am back on my workout schedule tonight!

Keep up the good work everyone! I think several of us have proven that mild indulgence, when tempered with corrective behavior, is not the end of the world!

▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▼▲▼▲▼▼

┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

Good Morning,
    Loved the scale this morning down 1.2lbs and was only hoping for 1/2lb. I seem to lose a small amount one day and the next over a full lb. so it balance to about a 1/2lb a day which I am really happy with. I have a stressfull dentist appt today for the last of my crown being completed. I do take valium before I go so I hope it doesn't effect me but the stress would do me much worst. Great job everyone and keep posting I love to hear from you all.

You have to do what you have to do. You must be comfortable.

deathpixi
    whoops up .4 since yesterday but I know exactly why, well almost exactly why.... I ate a tomato, but also hcg recipe french onion soup, which I know my body doesn't favor, but I needed the switch up yesterday.

Morning all, Happy Tuesday!

You will be back to your losing ways soon

+ Reply to Thread