+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 403 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

  1. #2321
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by teresag View Post
    R1P2D20
    13.2 lbs lost :-)
    YAY!!! Congrats!!

  2. #2322
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    311
    Hey all! Just checking in. We are still tracking daily weight, and are doing well. We are past all our phases and are below LDW. Our latest addition was an organic Granola from Bountiful baskets (a food co-op I participate in). It has dried cherries, oats, pecans etc and uses honey as a binder. It is awesome. We actually went down on the scale the next morning so WooHoo!

    Good to see most are having good experiences. Deathpixi, I do not envy you with guiding your mum!

    Hollow, I am LOVING getting moving!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

  3. #2323
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    620
    Ok, now I wanna cry!!! LOL!! I just made popcorn for my daughter, and her friend (NOT the microwave crap either!!)... AND I COULDN'T HAVE ANY!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE popcorn!!! I come from a huge family of popcorn eaters... sigh.. soon, I hope... I don't know that I can survive a whole life without popcorn...

  4. #2324
    deathpixi
    Guest

    R2P2D21 down 14.4 lb! OMG can I call it 15 tomorrow?! I have 11days left on the diet to reset my hypothalamus gland =-) Almost there, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

  5. #2325
    sierra
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by deathpixi View Post
    R2P2D21 down 14.4 lb! OMG can I call it 15 tomorrow?! I have 11days left on the diet to reset my hypothalamus gland =-) Almost there, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!
    Congrats to you. Keep up the great work. =]

  6. #2326
    sierra
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    Ok, now I wanna cry!!! LOL!! I just made popcorn for my daughter, and her friend (NOT the microwave crap either!!)... AND I COULDN'T HAVE ANY!!!!!! I absolutely LOVE popcorn!!! I come from a huge family of popcorn eaters... sigh.. soon, I hope... I don't know that I can survive a whole life without popcorn...
    Just keep the reason you started your journey while on protocol.
    And you should look at it as a life with popcorn in moderation more
    than a life without it. You will be able to have it. Just not now. P2 SUCKS
    big time. Just stick with it. A cheat will hurt much more worst than not having
    something you want. YOU CAN DO IT. =]

  7. #2327
    sierra
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Hey all! Just checking in. We are still tracking daily weight, and are doing well. We are past all our phases and are below LDW. Our latest addition was an organic Granola from Bountiful baskets (a food co-op I participate in). It has dried cherries, oats, pecans etc and uses honey as a binder. It is awesome. We actually went down on the scale the next morning so WooHoo!

    Good to see most are having good experiences. Deathpixi, I do not envy you with guiding your mum!

    Hollow, I am LOVING getting moving!
    Congrats on phasing out. Feels great don't it? Moving for me right now is the best thing for me.
    I'm in love with my gym and can't stay away. lol

  8. #2328
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    311
    Mornin!
    Had a rough day yesterday and did 3 bad things: Did not hydrate very well while rehearsing in a space that has no air conditioning. (It hit 90 yesterday)
    Did not really have a lunch - just snacked
    had too much almond flour banana bread after dinner.

    as a result - up 1.8

    Crystal is steady!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

  9. #2329
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Cadillac, MI
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    Just keep the reason you started your journey while on protocol.
    And you should look at it as a life with popcorn in moderation more
    than a life without it. You will be able to have it. Just not now. P2 SUCKS
    big time. Just stick with it. A cheat will hurt much more worst than not having
    something you want. YOU CAN DO IT. =]
    I didn't have any popcorn yesterday, and I am looking forward to the day I can add it back in... (I am hoping at some point in P3? As long as it is small amounts) I already told hubby that when I can eat it again, he will get the big bowl, and I will have to limit myself to the smaller bowls... I just hope and pray it doesn't wind up being a "gain trigger" for me. I use real, organic butter, and sea salt to season, and we get our popcorn from a local cider mill. Fingers are crossed!!!

    Deathpixi - YAY!!!!! I hope you will see that 15 marker tomorrow!!

    James - Congrats on Phasing out!!! Keep up the awesome good work! You and Crystal are an inspiration!!

    Sierra - Thanks for the words of wisdom... I just hope popcorn isn't my downfall...

    R1P2D1 247.5 (gained 3.5 on loading days)
    R1P2D16 235.2!!! Down 12.3 pounds!!! YAY!!!

  10. #2330
    sierra
    Guest
    Yesterdays R2P3D33 Did five weeks on P3

    R2P4D1 on to four weeks of P4
    Okay, so I went an extra few days on P3 and I'm ready to move on.

    I woke to a 2 lbs loss. I am now down five lbs. under my LDW. This
    takes me to 183.1 I am going to have to tweak my plan a bit. I was
    thinking I wasn't going to loss much else, but from the looks of if. My
    body has planned on moving. I'm not to sure of how much, but it's moving.

    My June 2 goal has changed from 170 to 160. I'm feeling encouraged and very
    sure I can hit it. I'm focused and determined to get to my home goal by Sept. =]

    Have a great day all.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts