+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 403 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda Kay-King View Post
    Hey everyone!
    I did my steak day and it put me back into my range. Still 1.2 over ldw but better then the alternative. I also haven't been getting tons of sleep because I got a new hobby that keeps me up into the wee hours of the morning. Now before your minds go to the gutter let me enlighten you, I am a jewelry maker and I am the proud new owner of a stamping kit that allows me to create awesome new personalized jewelry for my minions! So addictive! I should probably hit the pillow sooner for a couple of days to catch back up on my Z's.
    Keep rockin' and rollin'!
    P2er's stay strong! P3er's stay the course!
    Melinda
    I bet your work is beautiful. However, and I say this with love - enough work time for bed

Linda- It is true. I am a machine! Question though. I know we have to wait an allotted time between rounds because of the risk of building up an immunity to the HCG, does that apply to the new formula since there is techincally no HCG in it? Just a early morning curiousity.
    Thanks,
    Melinda

R1P2D1 247.5 (was 251 after loading days)
    R1P2D13 238!!!!!!!!!!

I am a half pound from officially losing my first 10 pounds!! YAY!!!

I am only 13 days in, but I am really almost enjoying this so far, even the food, I am finding yummy, and satisfying... I am hoping to make it to 60 days, and get myself below the 200 mark, for the first time in about 15 years... but, if I don't make it that long, that is ok too...

Melinda - I would love to so your work also!

Can't wait to see how everyone else is doing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda Kay-King View Post
    Linda- It is true. I am a machine! Question though. I know we have to wait an allotted time between rounds because of the risk of building up an immunity to the HCG, does that apply to the new formula since there is techincally no HCG in it? Just a early morning curiousity.
    Thanks,
    Melinda
    Yes it does because - according to my office - the formula causes our bodies to MAKE it's own HCG. So HCG is still a factor and your body needs a break from it.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    R1P2D1 247.5 (was 251 after loading days)
    R1P2D13 238!!!!!!!!!!

I am a half pound from officially losing my first 10 pounds!! YAY!!!

I am only 13 days in, but I am really almost enjoying this so far, even the food, I am finding yummy, and satisfying... I am hoping to make it to 60 days, and get myself below the 200 mark, for the first time in about 15 years... but, if I don't make it that long, that is ok too...

Melinda - I would love to so your work also!

Can't wait to see how everyone else is doing!!!
    You are on your way Tygereye!

R1P4D21
    Good Morning!
    Well, Crystal is 3 under LDW
    I am 6.4 under.
    Heavy workout night for me followed by sleep deprivation. Good times!

Gotta work, so short and sweet today!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

James, you're crazy! I love it! How life has changed for you.

Viimo- I don't have a website right now and my etsy site is on hold since I had my daughter in August. I am going to be working on getting some good pictures an will give you my Facebook site when I do.

Good Morning - Ruff 18 hours for me. Had my 9 year in the doctors office for a breathing treatment (his first) not a huge deal just something new to deal with. Then my cell phone starts ringing off the hook at 11PM and my 18 year is being dropped off at the hospital (by loser friends) for making some stupid decisions. Finally back home and in bed before 3AM and up at 6am. The scale went up .8 hoping it is just the extra tea and water I drink in the middle of the night, lack of sleep and stress. Extremely hopeful it will drop back down plus some tomorrow. I feel like I aged 10 years in 24 hours.

deathpixi
    hmm 2nd day with only .4 loss. I blamed it on strawberries the day before, but yesterday I was awesome, only change was I tried spinach. Well tomorrow is day 20 on the drops and I'll measure again, that'll say more than the scale.

Gonna mix it up today and have a protein shake for my first meal =-) R2P2D19 down 12.2 lb. I haven't even bothered with apples this round, but thinking I may try one today.... is it 1/2 apple or a whole apple allowed?

+ Reply to Thread