+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 403 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Hey all! I haven't checked in for awhile. I have been battling a migraine for several days now and today is my first normal feeling day. I was super naughty with a chocolate Easter bunny so today is my first steak day on day 11 of P3. I was .2 over my 2lb max. I think these days are also a great way to get back on track and refocused if you have gotten off track. I enjoyed catching up in all the posts since I last checked in. I hope everyone continues to do well. I won't wait so long to check in again.
    I am going to be purchasing my next round here in the next month and am planning on starting at the end of June.

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I am not reporting any weight updates today, but didn't want the day to go past without say hello to all you wonderful losers!!!

P2 food is sooooo boring. It doesn't help that I am a picky eater either. I know that cabbage doesn't really give you a boost in weightloss, but I am tired of celery, cucumbers, spinach and lettuce. Those are the only other allowed veggies that I eat. This evening is baked chicken breast and steamed cabbage. I am still craving coffee the bad way and it's day 12 for me. I am afraid to invest in the flavored stevia that is suppose to make your coffee taste like you have cream and sugar because I wouldn't normally have those flavors if I was not on protocol. That stevia is not cheap!

So today is the first day that I haven't felt the greatest. It isn't physical though, other than being incredibly tired, and just not feeling "social". Yet, I have sat here refreshing these forums, and reading them from the very beginning when the forum was started... I am physically tired, like I ran a marathon or something, yet, I haven't done anything other than cook my meals, and take my daughter to/from the bus stop. (probably less than a block away). I really hope I am not feeling this way tomorrow. I am only on day 11 of phase 2, and don't feel like my body has yet to begin the "reshaping" process, I know it is too early for that, and I am not really expecting it, but, I was kinda hoping that my pants would be a tad looser, or something.. Oh well... Here is to a better day tomorrow...

Day 10, lost 10.7 so far. I'm happy. I still have 14 pounds to go. This time I am stronger and after phase 3&4 I will keep it off this time. I have no problem sticking to phase 2 and 3, it's just the weighing in after and keeping track is where I have difficulty. It is amazing how fast a person can put on 10 pounds without really noticing it! I travel all the time with my job and I am in hotels. I like phase 2 because it simplifies my day. I did this diet before for 60 days without cheating. I love hcg and this time I need to be consistent in my weighing in. I love reading everyone's inputs. Thanks HCG family

Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check in and say hello. I am not reporting any weight updates today, but didn't want the day to go past without say hello to all you wonderful losers!!!

P2 food is sooooo boring. It doesn't help that I am a picky eater either. I know that cabbage doesn't really give you a boost in weightloss, but I am tired of celery, cucumbers, spinach and lettuce. Those are the only other allowed veggies that I eat. This evening is baked chicken breast and steamed cabbage. I am still craving coffee the bad way and it's day 12 for me. I am afraid to invest in the flavored stevia that is suppose to make your coffee taste like you have cream and sugar because I wouldn't normally have those flavors if I was not on protocol. That stevia is not cheap!
    I know you are having a tough time and my heart goes out to you. Hang in there and please let me know if I can help in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by tygereye View Post
    So today is the first day that I haven't felt the greatest. It isn't physical though, other than being incredibly tired, and just not feeling "social". Yet, I have sat here refreshing these forums, and reading them from the very beginning when the forum was started... I am physically tired, like I ran a marathon or something, yet, I haven't done anything other than cook my meals, and take my daughter to/from the bus stop. (probably less than a block away). I really hope I am not feeling this way tomorrow. I am only on day 11 of phase 2, and don't feel like my body has yet to begin the "reshaping" process, I know it is too early for that, and I am not really expecting it, but, I was kinda hoping that my pants would be a tad looser, or something.. Oh well... Here is to a better day tomorrow...
    There will be days like today during protocol. Thank God it is over. I pray you are feeling better tomorrow.

Well, this morning I woke up and have been proven a liar by HCG... THANK YOU!!!!!! LOL!!! I dropped 1.4 pounds since yesterday, AND I am fitting back into a pair of jeans I haven't comfortably been able to wear in a couple months or so... YAY!!! I did wake up with a headache today, might have to find some aspirin today, since all we have is tylenol, and motrin...

What I am finding odd, is that I have had both of my highest drops after eating stuff that most people stall with... Does this mean those things may not make me stall?? Yesterday I goofed, and had the same fruit twice, (strawberries) and I dropped 1.4 pounds.... Maybe I will just be lucky with this diet... If this proves to be true, that most "stalling" foods won't stall me, it just solidify's that this is the right diet for me!!!!

Good Morning! I haven't posted in awhile due to traveling, but look forward to catching up. I do see some new names, which is awesome. Love all the wonderful success stories. As far as foods that normally are "stallers", I found that nothing really stalled me. I was very strict the first few rounds, but like you Tygereye, I get sooo bored with P2 foods. What I thought were stalls was actually just the normal ups and downs of what is going on inside the body as the hcg breaks down fat...normal and unrelated to what "allowable" foods I was eating. I never experienced extended days without any losses, but the losses did slow down mid round and were often quite small, but I still averaged 0.7 pound loss per day through 5 rounds and then 1 pound per day on my last correction round after the holidays. With that being said, everyone is different, but personally, I prefer to lose a bit slower and be able to stay the course with as many food choices as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Good Morning!
    Crystal is 3.4 under LDW and I am 7.6 under.
    Crystal is doing more Yoga/Pilates style. She is taking it slow.
    I am walk/run/jogging intervals on my non-weight days. I am doing core and full body weights on my weight days. Trying to get in shape enough to tackle GSP Rushfit. I think Paintball this year is gonna be easier!

Thank you Tigereye!
    Kaye, Yoga keeps me sane I think. I modify mine with my martial arts training.
    Thank you Deathpixi... Insanity is my goal ha ha ha ha ha ah

Keep up the good work folks! We are in a battle for territory!!! We are unique in this, that we are trying to take over less territory! HA HA HA HA!!
    WOW James!!!! You and Crystal are really rocking this maintenance I have been away for awhile and haven't been able to catch up on all the posts, but the most recent has you both WAY below LDW, which is amazing!!!! I can't wait to see what you have been up to!! I spent almost two weeks "off the wagon", so to speak, between Easter and my granddaughter's fifth birthday, but it was great. I have some pounds to get back off, but am back on track and nothing for the next few weeks to tempt me, so all is good. Great to see you are both doing so well.

Good morning, I don't normally "check in" other than reading, but I am P3D16 and have been the exact same weight 5 days in a row! It's a pound over LDW but I'm still excited. I had a handful of nuts yesterday that turned into 2 handfuls and I just compensated at dinner but was nervous for this morning. I love that maintenance makes me mindful of what I'm eating. I know if I didn't continue to weigh myself daily and continue to keep a food journal that I would revert to old eating patterns. Keep up the diligence everyone...it is so worth it!

+ Reply to Thread