+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 403 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228236276326 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,260 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Viimo, I still have this really bad headache that seems to be getting worst hopfully it will be gone tomorrow. Lucky for me I wasn't that hungry today I really try to eat nothing until lunch since my worst snack attack is around three. Last round I cut out the apples and bread sticks to keep losing weight but not sure if I will have to do it this time. (It's hard to tell in the first week.) Hope you feel 100% tomorrow!!!

WOW, someday I hope to be in the 140's too. CONGRATS!
    I haven't measured, but that is a good idea. I think I will still do that. I take a yoga class and this morning it seemed like I could do some of the poses easier. Felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleA View Post
    Viimo, I still have this really bad headache that seems to be getting worst hopfully it will be gone tomorrow. Lucky for me I wasn't that hungry today I really try to eat nothing until lunch since my worst snack attack is around three. Last round I cut out the apples and bread sticks to keep losing weight but not sure if I will have to do it this time. (It's hard to tell in the first week.) Hope you feel 100% tomorrow!!!
    Have you been taking aspirin for the headache? You can do that you know.
    Last edited by Sadie; 04-09-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye View Post
    WOW, someday I hope to be in the 140's too. CONGRATS!
    I haven't measured, but that is a good idea. I think I will still do that. I take a yoga class and this morning it seemed like I could do some of the poses easier. Felt good.
    Yeah Kaye! Make sure you dont over do it at class.

sierra
    Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Here is a shot of me on set (Kinda another "after" picture.) my role as "Muscle" on SPECTO

Attachment 76
    You look insane. Hints the name? lol How fitting? You look good.

Just checking in this morning before work. I know I said I was only going to do this once a week but I was pretty pumped this morning. This is R1P2D17, down 1.4 this morning for a total of 11.8! WOO HOO

Linda - my yoga class is a very light class, nothing extreme. Most of us are too old to do any more than that

OK, off to work. Have a great day everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sierra View Post
    You look insane. Hints the name? lol How fitting? You look good.
    Thanks! I have a feeling that character is gonna be a little chaotic lol
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

R1P2D11 down 6.9 / 10.4

Way to go Kaye!! I agree with Linda, you totally nailed the "insane" in that picture James!! Have fun in your movie, and gigs!

Good Morning!
    Crystal is 3.4 under LDW and I am 7.6 under.
    Crystal is doing more Yoga/Pilates style. She is taking it slow.
    I am walk/run/jogging intervals on my non-weight days. I am doing core and full body weights on my weight days. Trying to get in shape enough to tackle GSP Rushfit. I think Paintball this year is gonna be easier!

Thank you Tigereye!
    Kaye, Yoga keeps me sane I think. I modify mine with my martial arts training.
    Thank you Deathpixi... Insanity is my goal ha ha ha ha ha ah

Keep up the good work folks! We are in a battle for territory!!! We are unique in this, that we are trying to take over less territory! HA HA HA HA!!
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Kaye View Post
    Just checking in this morning before work. I know I said I was only going to do this once a week but I was pretty pumped this morning. This is R1P2D17, down 1.4 this morning for a total of 11.8! WOO HOO

Linda - my yoga class is a very light class, nothing extreme. Most of us are too old to do any more than that

OK, off to work. Have a great day everyone!
    As Catwoman said "Puuuurfect!"

+ Reply to Thread