+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 403 FirstFirst ... 104154194202203204205206214254304 ... LastLast
Results 2,031 to 2,040 of 4027

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

Hello HCG Friends,

How are you all? I have not had a chance to catch up on all posts, but wanted to jump on and say hello.

I will begin Round 2 on Saturday along with my sister who this will be first time trying anything like this. We are both very nervous, I am nervous because I have the new formula, she has the original. She is nervous because she thinks she is going to starve. I can assure her that she won't be too hungry. I am just afraid that she will stall and give up. So I am trying to find a way to help her understand that. She has read all the information available as well as "Pounds and Inches", so we will get through it together.

On a more personal note, I think Round 2 is a correction round for me unfortunately. I don't think I had a reset in my hypothalmus, but I am moving forward. I was able to keep off half of what I lost which is disappointing. I did not return to bad eating, but I have been exercising and I didn't want to give it up, so I guess that is the price I have to pay. I will stick to walking when I begin Round 2, but we are signed up for a Bootcamp 2 1/2 weeks after we finish our round.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we are still in a touch and go with my dear cousin. She has had quite the battle.
    Last edited by FitMom; 03-25-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by insanebassman View Post
    Good Morning!
    R1P4D3
    Crystal is 1.2 Under LDW
    I am 4.4 Under
    We both experienced some growth in the wrong direction, but we had the wedding, sleep deprivation and lots of activity.
    We have not really added any carbs or starches yet, letting anything we picked up at the wedding get out of our system. You know how they get with sauces, even when it looks like there is none.
    I hope to drop my gain and add Oatmeal in the morning finally. We also tried Zevia, which is awesome. We can only handle half a can each, but it was good.

Keep up the good work everyone!
    James, you and Crystal are so impressive. You are doing amazingly well. NICE JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by FitMom View Post
    Hello HCG Friends,

How are you all? I have not had a chance to catch up on all posts, but wanted to jump on and say hello.

I will begin Round 2 on Saturday along with my sister who this will be first time trying anything like this. We are both very nervous, I am nervous because I have the new formula, she has the original. She is nervous because she thinks she is going to starve. I can assure her that she won't be too hungry. I am just afraid that she will stall and give up. So I am trying to find a way to help her understand that. She has read all the information available as well as "Pounds and Inches", so we will get through it together.

On a more personal note, I think Round 2 is a correction round for me unfortunately. I don't think I had a reset in my hypothalmus, but I am moving forward. I was able to keep off half of what I lost which is disappointing. I did not return to bad eating, but I have been exercising and I didn't want to give it up, so I guess that is the price I have to pay. I will stick to walking when I begin Round 2, but we are signed up for a Bootcamp 2 1/2 weeks after we finish our round.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers, we are still in a touch and go with my dear cousin. She has had quite the battle.
    Welcome back! We certainly will keep your family in our prayers. For this round, you are welcome to run anything by me. I am happy to help. Stay true to the original protocol and keep the seasonings very simple, salt, pepper and powdered garlic for the most part

Good Morning to everyone. Just a quick check in as I am off to work. Last two weeks of this assignment, and then I will have a bit more flexibility to check in. Trying to read, just not posting much. It is always so awesome to read how successful everyone, even with the frustrations I am well into P4 and have added most everything back in, though as a treat and not on a regular basis. Works well for me and keeps me in range.

Tiffany, I was very hungry my last round and attributed that to a lighter load. I increased my drops from 6 to 7 and it helped. I also averaged 0.7 through five rounds and then the ast one, which was definitely a correction round from the holidays, I hit 1 pound, but did struggle more with the hunger. All in all, you are right...it is a miracle

James and Crystal, you both continue to do amazing. I know how happy you are with the results.

Wow - Day 46 and I am down .2 this morning. Frustrated. I am nearing the end of my round so I will just have to power through.
    I am down a total of 22 lbs this round. I was hoping for a little better but oh well.

Good Morning all!
    Fitmom, nice to see you back. We will keep you in our thoughts!
    Thanks Linda! We are working it!
    Nancy, we are happy, and it is energizing us to keep our lifestyle healthy.
    Melinda, your body could just be ready to shift gears into the next phase. You are doing awesome!

R1P4D4
    I am steady at 4.4 under LDW (Was up .2, but follow up this morning put me back down again)
    Crystal went up a hair. She is 0.8 under LDW. She has stayed right in the neighborhood of LDW.
    It is about TOM for her so no surprise on the increase.

I did a full Yoga core workout last night, a difficult one and I am feeling it this morning.
    As of last Thursday I am back on my full supplements, as is Crystal. (Except Smoothies, those are simple Greek Yogurt, milk and fruit)
    I had oatmeal this morning with about a half teaspoon of butter and Hazelnut stevia. It was nice. We shall see in the next few days how I respond to oatmeal.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Melinda Kay-King View Post
    Wow - Day 46 and I am down .2 this morning. Frustrated. I am nearing the end of my round so I will just have to power through.
    I am down a total of 22 lbs this round. I was hoping for a little better but oh well.
    Near the end of a round the body does this. What are you selecting for meals?

Nice to hear from you Nancy - It will be nice to have you back after school is over.
    James, isn't it wonderful to be "status quo" after protocol?

Okay. This was a wild realization. I was just carrying my almost 6 year old son around on my back and he is HEAVY! I was staggering with all his weight pushing me down. Then I realized that he is a little over 40lbs and it hit me that that is way less than the amount of weight I have lost. It is WILD to think that I was carrying around a whole extra person! Actually, TWO people!! My daughter is a little over 30lbs, so it's like I was carrying BOTH of them around (which I certainly could NOT actually do - carry both of them I mean).
    Wild.
    ~Jacqué. Committed to this process and attaining a healthier more active size.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    James, isn't it wonderful to be "status quo" after protocol?
    It is a great feeling. I still feel like I am on the razors edge, maintaining a balance, but that is being a melodramatic musician for you.
    - James
    Bass playing maniac and IT Monkey

+ Reply to Thread