+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 403 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Checkin for Encouragement

howdidigethere
    Hey everyone! R1P2D21 here. Lost 13 lbs so far. And I'm excited to report I survived a wedding last night and had a 1.7 loss this morning! Had romaine with vinegar for the main course and strawberries at dessert. Bypassed the other two or three couses So happy!

Great job!!!

Hi all! I have been lurking on the forum for almost 2 months now and feel I know a lot of you already! I am on R1P2D17. It has been a really rocky road for me. Linda has given me lots of help off-line but total losses are only 6lbs. I am discouraged because I have not been cheating. I don't mind the diet and the food (ok, sometimes my meals are really disappointing) but what is frustrating for me is all the ancillary hoops I am jumping through to make this protocol work! Roots that can't be touched up, a rash that can't have cream on it, lips that stay chapped, toothpaste I hate, etc. Those things are going to be my downfall, not the chicken. The good news is after losses of .2, .2 and flat I finally woke up to a .8 loss this morning.

I feel for you Last Chance! This is what we all go through.

Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Hey everyone! R1P2D21 here. Lost 13 lbs so far. And I'm excited to report I survived a wedding last night and had a 1.7 loss this morning! Had romaine with vinegar for the main course and strawberries at dessert. Bypassed the other two or three couses So happy!
    Way to go Kelly!!! Congrats on the great loss and on your determination and avoiding the cake....I LOVE cake

Quote Originally Posted by Last chance View Post
    Hi all! I have been lurking on the forum for almost 2 months now and feel I know a lot of you already! I am on R1P2D17. It has been a really rocky road for me. Linda has given me lots of help off-line but total losses are only 6lbs. I am discouraged because I have not been cheating. I don't mind the diet and the food (ok, sometimes my meals are really disappointing) but what is frustrating for me is all the ancillary hoops I am jumping through to make this protocol work! Roots that can't be touched up, a rash that can't have cream on it, lips that stay chapped, toothpaste I hate, etc. Those things are going to be my downfall, not the chicken. The good news is after losses of .2, .2 and flat I finally woke up to a .8 loss this morning.
    WOOHOO for your great loss this morning!!! Doesn't that feel great?? I know how frustrating this all is when the losses are less than we want, but if you have been working with Linda, you have gotten the best advice there is. Just check in here for your daily dose of encouragement, no matter what the scale says. I love the way you put everythin, I am with with you on all that. I HATE P2, but it is a necessary evil for me, so I perservere, and you can , too. I understand the roots (next time, be sure and have it done during loading), the toothpaste is nasty, the lips are dry and so are my legs, especially during the winter)...only thing I did not have was a rash. But after 5 rounds and about 18 months, I am down 90 pounds and loving the size 6-8 I now wear. Some lose really well and some are slower losers, but we all understand what you are going through, so stay connected and let us keep you encouraged to go the course

And I was down another 0.4 this morning, so I added in a few sweetpotato fries with my lunch (baked them in the oven) Doing very well so far as I am adding in a new carb each day.

WTG last chance and Nancy On your losses!!!
    I was down 1 lb this morning! 141.4 my goal was to be out of the 140's by the end of this round.. that will end probley tomorrow will have to see how many drops are left after tomorrow..Im sure there wont be enough to do a full day.

Heya,
    I am R1P2D8 (which by the way, always looks like RIP, which is gruesome! LOL) and so far-so good!
    I don't know the conventions, do I report my loss from day 1? As in my original weight before the 6lbs I gained while loading?
    I am down 11.7lbs since Monday (crazy!!!), or 5.9lbs from my starting point.
    My husband is going to be joining me on Tuesday, so that should make meals easier.
    Last edited by LadyAjax; 08-12-2012 at 12:00 AM. Reason: correct a word for clarification.

howdidigethere
    Great work LadyAjax! Having your husband on this with you will be great...see my earlier post :-)

Last Chance....I hope you continue to see losses. I know it can be frustrating but stick with it!

Nancy...cake was not so hard to avoid but the passion fruit cheesecake....ugh that was incredibly hard to resist!

Woke up this morning (R1P2D22) to a .10 gain. Ugh. Now that's just silly. That puts me at 201 and it is such a mind game to be so close to breaking through into the 100's! I did have shrimp for the first time yesterday...maybe that won't work so well for me. On the other hand I did have such a big loss the day before...maybe the body just needs a moment

Have a great day today!

+ Reply to Thread