+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Slight issues

Slight issues

Has anyone reported problems with either their joints or electrolytes?
    2 days ago my knees just started hurting every time I go up or down stairs. (could be completely coincidental, just wondering if perhaps this is a known issue).
    Also, I can't seem to get out of bed without a major charlie horse spasm in my calves (also could be coincidental)

The leg cramps, yes, joints no...some people do complain of the leg cramps and I think you can take potassium for that, but let Linda give you the details. I have not heard of anything with the joints. Fortunately, I did not have problems, so do not have the details in my notes.

Thanks for the prompt reply. It is nothing I am worried about at this point, and seems better this morning (well, the joints are, still had the charlie horses in my calves).

On a happy note, as of this reply from you Nancy, I have finally gotten the email notification thing figured out! (The emails were going to my husband's inbox instead of mine, and he just assumed I was getting them too)

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply. It is nothing I am worried about at this point, and seems better this morning (well, the joints are, still had the charlie horses in my calves).

On a happy note, as of this reply from you Nancy, I have finally gotten the email notification thing figured out! (The emails were going to my husband's inbox instead of mine, and he just assumed I was getting them too)
    I would like you to start taking Apple Cider Vinegar twice during your day two TABLESPOONS each serving. Also, please let me know immediately (Linda@yourhcg.com) if the aching gets worse.

I have been having balsamic vinegar on my salads, but I can do some AC too. Is this to help the charlie horses or the joint discomfort? Is there something I should be worried about?

BALSAMIC VINEGAR IS NOT ALLOWED ON PROTOCOL. Apple Cider Vinegar or plain vinegar only!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    BALSAMIC VINEGAR IS NOT ALLOWED ON PROTOCOL. Apple Cider Vinegar or plain vinegar only!!
    Hmmmm... Bummer! Someone told me it WAS okay I've been losing fine. Down 10.3lbs since Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post

Glad you are feeling better and that you figured out the email issue Check in with us on our new Daily Checkin thread

+ Reply to Thread