+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have A Great Day Everyone!

Talking Have A Great Day Everyone!

Today is Day 2 for me. I am feeling pretty good.

I did my loads over the weekend and yielded 5 pounds. I have lost 3.0 of the 5 from loads. My goal is to follow the instructions for the VLCD very, very closely. The last time i did the protocol I had a terrible headache and was protein deficient. Linda helped me through it but it was really rough for a while. I am good this time. I have no headache and I feel pretty good.

My everyone reach their goals and feel good about whatever progress they have made. Take care!

Well here we go....day 2

R4P2D2

howdidigethere
    you do the same!

I had what I will refer to as a moment of insanity last week but am back on track. Let's keep up the good work together and reach our g

I love the support we have here on the forum. I am so proud.

Congrats on your loss!! Im R2P2D37

Keep up the good work ladies!! Sounds like everyone is doing well, stumbles and all. And Linda, we learned how to support each other from you. WE are good students By the way, I finally got my husband to do a round and get off the 15 pounds he has been chasing the entire time I have been on HCG. They tend to "write their own rules" and he refused to do more than one loading day, but I loaded him up good, so hopefully it won't be too much of a problem. He is between contracts, so the timing is good and he only plans a short round...goal...onederland

Thanks. I actually have to make a correction. I lost 4.0 not 3.0 today! I want all my credit! (lol!)

How are you doing? What is your loss so far?

Out of Town...Already?

So do I Linda. thank you everyone. I hope to get to know all of you in this process.

BTW, I will be going to a funeral out of town, but it will only be for a day. I plan to take my food with me and do the best I can of sticking to the protocol. I have done this before while be on the program. I know exactly what I need to do. I will be fine. I have good support and my husband is looking to me as an example. If I fail he will 'fall" right along with me and won't skip a beat! So I have to be strong and do the right thing and I will.

Here we go ladies....I will type to you all later! I love reading your experiences. keep up the good work. I need it!

It sounds like you know exactly what to do when out of town, Karen. I traveled alot over the last year and a half and had to learn what to take and to put up with people not being supportive. After 5 rounds, I lost 90 pounds and am currently R5P3D40 and still about 4 pounds above LDW. I just got back from a week with my Mom, who has not been very supportive and thinks I look "unhealthy, old and drawn" and am "obsessed" with all of this. Needless to say, I am sticking to my guns, but did eat some things that I would not have eaten had I been at home, still sticking with P3 and no carbs. I am very sensitive to eating off schedule and not getting in enough water and/or protein. I can usually correct and get back into range with high protein and lots of water and avoid a steak day, so I give myself a few days and see how things go. I had to repeat R4 becasue I did not spend enough time in P3 and regained most of the weight, so I am not making that mistake again. Going slow and staying away from the carbs for the forseeable future, other than an occassional indulgence

You are right in sticking to your guns. Keep up the good work. People "sabotage" you, but usually they think they are helping and are very concerned, so understand that. They think they are helping. I just try to take it with a grain of salt and let it go.

My sister (whom I am close to) use to be the same way. She would call me names and talk about me and say I looked like I was starving. I think it was because she was not use to see me that small and inside she was masking how she really felt about herself and how unhappy she was with herself.

She got on HCG and did when I did my 3rd round. She did 2 rounds and got to where she needed to be. She kept the weight off for over a year, but she has gained about 10 back.

Earlier this year she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and had to have her left breast removed. (this was genetic...HCG had nothing to do with it...we made sure).

She is ok and dealing but she can't ever do the protocol again, but she told me she really wishes she could. She has to go on some other kind of program after given the ok to lose the weight.

I have not told her I am back on the program, because i think I might upset her because she wants to be on it and since she lives 800 miles away, I won't see her until the end of the year.

She will see me the same size I was when we last spoke when I visit her again and she won't be the wiser. The point is....just do what you need to do to get healthy and don't worry about others who don't know YOU the way YOU do and don't know your body and what's best for you.

Keep up the good work. You are doing great! YOU have to live YOU everyday. They only view you from the outside.

They love you, but you have to Love yourself enough to make the hard choices as well as they easy. Easy is giving in to them and risking your health and being unhappy with yourself.

+ Reply to Thread