+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have A Great Day Everyone!

Yeah I did. I do a lot of volunteer work so I come across a lot of people that just become family in some form or fashion and they sort to merge into our lives. We give a lot of time and energy to people. I even work for Legal aid (lol!) Thanks you all for your condolences. I do appreciate them.

Thank you Melanie.

Hello. I lost 1.0 pounds. Taking me to 10.0 in 5 days.

Today is R4P2D5. Everyone have a good one! Take care. I will post again on sunday unless I can get my phone to perform its technical duties!

Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Karen I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and I wish you a safe trip.

Can we make this kind of a daily check in thread? I certainly could use the accountability :-)

I am at R1P2D20 with a 11.3 loss. Should be more but I got a bit sidetracked last week. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend everyone!
    I am going to start a new thread for Daily checkins, so we will know where to go. It gets a bit confusing when we are posting the same things on different threads, so maybe that wil help. The accountibility and support is soooo important through this journey. I am still in contact with people a year and a half later because we lost weight together on HCG.

So Am I....its nice to keep up with people from long ago! they keep you motivated and help you to see where and what you need to be doing, they can sympathize with the journey and they know you, some what, and they can also give great ideas!

We actually had our first HCG weekend in June and there were six of us from all over the country. One girl came from Canada, onr from Alaska, one from Oklahoma and three of us from Texas. Only two of us had actually met, and the rest we only knew through email communication. It was a leap of faith for everyone, but turned out amazing!!! We hope to do it again in the future.

Nancy, I hope one day to be able to join you all.

You have an open invitation, Linda

Quote Originally Posted by howdidigethere View Post
    Karen I am so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts and I wish you a safe trip.

Can we make this kind of a daily check in thread? I certainly could use the accountability :-)

I am at R1P2D20 with a 11.3 loss. Should be more but I got a bit sidetracked last week. Have a great day and a fabulous weekend everyone!
    Kelly. I created a Daily Checkin thread, so we have a place now. See you there

+ Reply to Thread