+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roung 4 for me!

Smile Roung 4 for me!

hello Everyone,

Linda and I have a long history together. This is my fouth round. I will only do a 1/2 round. I lost a total of 63 pounds, I was a size 4.....its been 2 years. I have recently gained 20 pounds back..for me....that is a reallyl big NO!

I am so pumped to be doing this again. It taught me so much.

What did I learn: It taught me self control, portion size, moderation. I learned that sleep and water and vitamin intake essential in weight loss and good health for life.

I also learned that for most of us, it is a life long struggle and as long as we mentally implement and life change our life style, we will be successful.

This time, I will have to do 10 weeks of phase 3 and 10 of phase 4. I will be doing a 1/2 round or until I get to where I want to be!

If I had just done what I was suppose to do the first 3 rounds (yeah! I know...),

I would not be looking at taking this journey again.

None the less, for my health I will take any journey. I'm syked and ready to bring it on!

Here we go! I look forward to knowing you all!

Welcome to our forum Karen. I am so happy you are joining us here for your journey. You are a wonderful addition to our forum.

Welcome! I will be doing a 3rd round in the fall--I am on R2P3D4. I stayed on the drops 39 days for the first round, could only do 25 days this time because i ran out of money so when i ran out of HCG, that was it, unfortunately! But, like you, it has taught me so much about food...about nutrition...and about myself! I have lost 39 pounds since the day after Easter, when I began my first round of "the diet". Post often, it really does help!

Welcome !!Everyone here is great. Im on R2P2D29 Will be moving on to P3 in a week or two...Good luck on your weight loss !

I see Karen that you have made new friends here. You will do great! Let me know if you need anything.
    Sadie Salazar
    sadie@vitalmend.com
    Customer Service Supervisor
    Certified Holistic Health Counselor

Hours: 6am - 2pm MST Monday - Friday

www.YourHCG.com | www.Facebook.com/YourHCG | www.Twitter.com/Your_HCG

Thank you everyone! I am really excited to be here. Hopefully for the last time. I will be on until I reach my goal weight, though I only plan to do a round, I am prepared for a full round. My goal is 146-147. I want to lose 20 pounds. I won' start my loads until Saturday. We are taking someone out to dinner, so I figure this would be the perfect time to start my loads.

I hope to get to know you all! thank you for your support. Take care!

Karen's back!! YEAH!!

Hi Karen and welcome! I am moving through P3 of my fifth round and I am also amazed at the product and all I have learned over the past 18 months. I treasure the friendships I have made and now look forward to encouraging those beginning their journey. M&M here(that is my name for Melanie and Marti) are both doing awesome and I wish you all the best as well. Look forward to seeing you reach your goal.

Thank you Nancy. I am starting my loading tomorrow. I only plan to do a 1/2 round, but i will do the entire 30 days if I have to, to reach my goal. I am not looking forward to loading...I don't like it. I feel so disgusting when loading...I feel greedy, tired and fat.

Even though i have gained 20 pounds back, its certainly not from eating the way you eat when loading....ewwww! Just the idea is making me sick! I guess I need to get mentally ready!

I find that Linda's suggestion of drinking the chocolate milk and heavy whipping cream is the easiest way for me, especially after quite a few rounds. I would always plan all the fattening things I was going to have during loading, things I had been avoiding, and never was able to get much of any of it down. Good luck tomorrow as your start again. I will be following your progress.

+ Reply to Thread