+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Round 2 question

Round 2 question

I started phase 4 June 9th. Am I right in assuming I can start my second round of the drops on July 1st?I began taking the drops on the day before Easter(April 6). I just want to make sure I have figured this right. I have held my own weight-wise through phase 3 and 4--never going more than a pound over.--Marti

Awesome, Marti. What a great report. You are correct about the three weeks in P4, so you are ready for R2. How many rounds do you plan to do and how long are your rounds? I did not have to do a correction day until the end of my third round. You have really been successful and should be very proud of yourself Best of luck in your next round.

Hi Nancy--I have really enjoyed your posts! I have lost 26 pounds, and i will be 60 years old in October, so I am ready to turn that number with less weight! I would like to lose another 25-30. The last time I lost weight, after my divorce, I got down to 155, and that was 10 years ago. I am holding at 181 now. I have been able to get into size 14's, which is awesome for me. I have not really been excercising, but am going to try and start a walking regime, which i can continue I know, throughout my second round. I had my first "fast food carbs' yesterday--a roll on my chicken sandwich and waffle fries from Chick-fil-a. I felt really guilty afterwards--I know Chick fil-A is not too bad, but I have completely avoided processed and fast foods. This diet has really taught me to look at labels for sugar and chemicals. Thanks for the info, and I will be rare'in to go in a little over a week!

My "go to" fast food is always chickfila, and I will never give that up...love it!! What I do is just order the sandwich and take two bites of the complete sandwich, then I take out the chicken and finish it without the bread. Share the waffles fries with my husband or son, whoever happens to be with me, and that satisfies me and keeps the damage to a minimum. I just turned 56, so I am just a bit behind you. My original goal was 165, since I am 5'8" tall and just wanted to be a normal BMI. After having kids, I have weighed between 190 and 200 most of my adult life, size 14-16 and I was fine with that. When I started creeping too far above 200 and gowing out of my size 16's, I decided it was time to stop the upward trend. My high was 228 and I am now down to 139 and size 8-10. I read all labels now and have made so many positive changes. I am so thankful for HCG and the support of Linda and all the wonderful friends I have met through this process. I am also trying to become as committed to the exercise as to the weight loss, so that is my goal for this year. I have no doubt you will reach your goal as well and we will be "hot mamas" together

Nancy, you are such an inspiration!

Thanks Linda and Marti for your kind words.

+ Reply to Thread