+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Product improvements - YourHCG listened!

Product improvements - YourHCG listened!

Hi, i'm back for another short round. My first was February 2011, so i was surprised when my bottles came in a box - last year you were mailing in flimsy envelopes and there were a lot of folks receiving broken ones. Glad that was fixed! And i see a "best by" date on my bottle after so much confusion when the date on the bottle was the manufacturing date. And I ordered on Saturday and got them on Tuesday - that's a huge improvement, and almost as fast as Zappos!
    So yourHCG, I'm impressed. Thanks for all the improvements. Maybe it'll even work better and I'll lose more weight...

Barbara, so glad you are happy! Good to hear from you again.

Question

I heard that YourHCG changed their formula--any truth to that and if so, what has changed?

Hi Linda

Nope, hasnt' changed. Who starts these rumors??? We have added a hormone free product which we have been marketing to our out of country people who have customs issues with our regular HCG but that is all. By the way, the hormone free product I personally tested and it worked just as well as the regular stuff. The hormone free product causes the body to somehow create it's own HCG. I really noticed no difference in results.

Linda, is the new hormone free product available in the US or just outside the country? Is there any advantage to the new product other than the customs issue or is it too new to know much?

It is available in the US as well. For me, when I knew we had this new product that worked the same as regular HCG- No hunger, average weight loss was the same etc. I was releived. I don't know a lot about the hormone free product. I did a test round with it a year ago I saw no difference in results between the hormone free and normal homeopathic HCG. I really do not know a lot about how the product works biologically. I was told that it causes the body to create it's own HCG.

Does yourhcg have a water based instead of alcohol based hcg ? Just wondering what the differance is? A girl at work says hers is water based and has no taste?

I noticed when I went to order I cant get the $4.99 shipping? Its not a option anymore?

Give our office a call. I have no idea what the shipping options are. 877/748-2709.

Thank you Linda I ordered on chat and got it ! YAY

+ Reply to Thread