+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shrimp Shrimp

Shrimp Shrimp

I was at the grocery and was talking to the meat dept lady about the shrimp. I was telling her that I needed fresh (not frozen) shrimp for this diet. She told me that all of their shrimp comes frozen even that sold in the deli section. Living in the midwest, we are far from the coast and I dont think anyone has fresh shrimp here. What are your thoughts on this? What are your thoughts on eating the shrimp in the frozen section? If the shrimp in the deli were frozen, how are they different from the bags in freezers? Thanks for your help!!

Fresh is recommended, but I have used frozen without any problems. Just be sure they are not precooked. Shrimp can be a staller for some people, though I did not find that to be the case for me. You never know until you try. I stuck with chicken, fish, lettuce, spinach and celery pretty much my first two rounds and tried more of the "allowed foods, but known stallers", like shrimp, tomatos, asparagus, caggage and london broil my last two and my average weight loss was identical for all four...0.7 pounds/day. Other people are definitely able to pinpoint foods that cause them to stall. Good luck to you!

+ Reply to Thread