+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preparation for Round 2...

Exclamation Preparation for Round 2...

I am planning AHEAD! I am going into the last week of P3...excited about P4 yet a lil scared...I have 13lbs to lose so I am "weighing" my options

If I do R2 is the 21 days required even if I lose the 13lbs b4 the 21 (total 23) days?

If I have to do the entire 21 days of protocol and start losing more than needed can I increase the protocol food intake?

R2Phase 3/4 is extended 1week (4weeks each)?

Thanks!

Yes you do need the full time which is actually 23 on HCG 2 loading 21 on VLCD. Yes to round 2 maintenance period 4 weeks each.

[QUOTE=Slim;6115]I am planning AHEAD! I am going into the last week of P3...excited about P4 yet a lil scared...I have 13lbs to lose so I am "weighing" my options

If I do R2 is the 21 days required even if I lose the 13lbs b4 the 21 (total 23) days?

If I have to do the entire 21 days of protocol and start losing more than needed can I increase the protocol food intake?

R2Phase 3/4 is extended 1week (4weeks each)?

Slim, you do not increase the protocol intake, even if you reach your goal and drop below. As you know from P3, those extra pounds lost usually come back when you least expect them. Besides, haven't you heard..."you can never be too rich or too thin"?? Also, when you lose all the abnormal fat, your losses will slow way down, so it might not even be an issue.

Nancy, you are so RIGHT! the last lbs are always the hardest to lose...so I might barely lose the 13 in 21 days!
    Miranda "SLIM" Gunn
    Weight Loss Advisor

Question? I shouldn't do any resistance training right? Cause I will gain muscle? So I should cont. my daily walks n light aerobics?
    Miranda "SLIM" Gunn
    Weight Loss Advisor

No to the training. Yes you should continue walks and LIGHT aerobics.
    Last edited by Sadie; 05-30-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Absolutely. Some of the gals I lost with last year would only lose 12-15 pounds a round, especially for us who are older and postmenopausal. That is still the average of half a pound a day and better than anything else you can do for weight loss. And I am telling you...the losing does become a bit addictive. My original goal was 165, since I am tall and big boned, and that put me into "normal" BMI range for the first time since college. Once I got there, in the middle of a round, I continued and got down to 155. Then after the holidays, I was up to almost 160 again and decided to do one short round with all the others losing in January and I got down to 142, which is really a little thin for me, but I love it!!! I allow myself to get to 145 without concern, and then I start the steak days. So you can decide what works for you and where you are happy.

+ Reply to Thread