+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tea ? P4

Tea ? P4

I was wondering can I have any teas you buy already made Like lipton arizona Im P4D12 Thanks Melanie

Melanie, I am sure it is OK as long as there is no sugar. I read all labels and as long as there are not a ton of preservatives or things I cannot pronounce. Personally, I make my own tea and stick with water when I am out.

Yeah I make my own green tea and love it ... but vacation is coming and I know i wont be able to make my tea..I gave up diet pepsi for green tea and I know I will miss it

Check this one out with Linda. When we went on vacation, I took some green tea bags and drank hot tea at breakfast and stuck with water during the day. But if the bottled teas are OK, then good for you. I would not want to give you wrong information. Kuddos for giving up the diet soda, though. That stuff is terrible for you and I have just about gotten my husband to give it up as well. You are better off drinking the real thing if you are going to have a soda in my opinion. I have always been a tea drinker, but loved mine sweetened. I have given that up and learned to enjoy the flavors without even sweetening them with stevia. I am sure you are getting excited about your vacation

+ Reply to Thread