+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gaining during P4

amnelholguin

Angry Gaining during P4

So... after an awesome 6 weeks of stability, I am now displeased to announce that this whole week has bee ruff!
    I've gained weight the whole entire week! .2, .4, 1 whole pound and if this continues, im going to have to do a steak day tomorrow (matter fact im certain I am!)
    I'm up to the point where I'm suppose to be incorporating sugar and bread back into my diet... haven't even brought bread or pasta back in and already I'm afraid im going to be past my 2.1 pounds...
    I don't know what im doing here...
    what am I suppose to do in this phase?
    I thought I could eat whatever I wanted in moderation and I have been doing just that! (minus fatty, junk food, sweets and anything I know is bad for me!)
    I've just been eating normal... natural starches here and there, veggies, lean meats, cheese, nuts, milk, coffee, tea, water..... no rice, no bread

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

Not having seen what you are eating I can't say. Please send me the last 3 days menu and I will take a look. Remember the maintenance phases are for reintroducing food and that must be done slowly. Hang in there we will figure this out. Send me that email.

Amnelholguin, my personal experience has been that sometimes my weight is affected by things like not drinking as much water, or having a really strenuous workout (always at least a small gain), sleeping badly, changing my schedule around or getting a sunburn. Sometimes I have to re-examine my last few days to figure out what I changed. It doesn't always mean I did something "wrong", sometimes it's been something "different".

I'm sure Linda can help you straighten this out - post it when you do, OK?

Lisa, that is so true. And in reality, our weight can fluctuate anywhere from 2-5 pounds throughout the day, depending on what we eat (something really salty), what time of day we eat and all the other things that you mentioned. I am not certain that we can necessarily eat whatever we want, even in moderation, becasue our smaller bodies probably require less than we did when we were heavier. But from your post, it looks like you have been eating very well and healthy. I have completed four rounds and am now in lifephase, but when I start creeping up like that, I go back to lean P3 foods for a day or two and that will usually bring me back down before I get to a steak day. But do not be concerned about steak days...our mantra on the old Facebook site is "steak days are our friend, not our enemy" and I can guarantee you, they work. We all "splurge" from time to time and they are a wonderful tool that you can use for the rest of your life to get back into range. It is truely awesome!!

amnelholguin
    Hey lovely ladies... sorry for not answering sooner! (Just started a new job and it's been hectic the last couple of days!)
    About all you guys said: The NEXT day, my weight was back to normal! the weirdest thing I've ever seen! it was allll water!

Today posses a new problem!
    I stayed over my mom's house for memorial day weekend and I did not have a scale....
    BBQ, BEER, WINE, SWEETS.... I had a bit of EVERYTHING with a side of sunburn! not enough water OR sleep for that matter...
    Today I get on the scale and BAM! 126.3 wayyyyyyy past my limit! (123.4 was my LWI)
    I'll be doing a steak day today too see if my weight goes back to normal. Hopefully I didn't mess myself up by not correcting yesterday!
    i'll keep you guys posted!

You may need one tomorrow too so be prepared for a second steak day.

amnelholguin
    I prepared!
    Bought 2 just in case...
    I remember a while back I had to do 2 in a row to do the trick! so.... yeah! let's see what the scale says tomorrow!

Look forward to the update.

HCG after Phase 4

Post from amnelholguin sounds just like me.

Reached goal a few months ago and have been maintaining nicely. Haven't added much starch/sweets on a daily basis, but enjoying dinners out and making steak day corrections regularly. Dinner out last nite (which included dessert) caused a 3 lb weight gain. Since I was 1.5 above goal already, now I have 4.5 to lose. Today is steak, obviously.

With the Holidays in full swing...and a vacation, too, I will need some HCG come January.

If I have 10-15 lbs to lose, what is the proper amount to order from you?

Thanks

1 two ounce bottle is what you need. 23 days minimum on HCG (includes loading days) is required.

+ Reply to Thread