+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: end of P2 (day 23)

end of P2 (day 23)

I am on P2R1D23...YEAP its my last day of DROPs...I wanted to lose 20lbs...then I aimed for 25 lbs...but, imma SETTLE for 23 lbs :-)

Questions:
    Tomorrow am I still on P2 (like P2D24)?

The day after my last drops can I go back to my daily skin/hair products?

Will I gain weight/oz when I go back to using my daily s/k products or we couldnt use the s/k products only because of the drops?

Phase 3 info...should we only use the info that's listed here because members site is kinda confusing?

Thanks,

Slim

Way to go Slim!!! And awesome loss!! Now to answer some of your questions.
    Tomorrow is exactly like D24....VLCD for another three days. It takes 72 hours for the HCG to get completley out of your system, so do not add back in your hygiene products until after the end of those three days. You will not gain weight becasue of your products, but could gain weight during P3 for numerous reasons....not enough protein during protein loading, too much dairy or fat in P3 or adding in starches and carbs too early, etc. I am not really sure what information is confusing, but I think Linda has a section for P3 information. Since everyone does not get their drops through yourhcg.com. I know there is different information floating around. I have found that when I follow Linda;s guidelines, I do much better than other plans, but that is my personal experience.

Just checked out the P3 instructions from Linda, and that should give you a clear idea how to proceed.

Thank You! I will hold off on the S/H products...the 1St 3days of P3 is PROTEIN ONLY?

I'm bout to print out the P3 info from here

You can mix veggies and continue with your fruits, eggs, small amount of milk/cream, butter/EVOO, but mainly protein for the first 3-5 days. I always liked to do five days, just to make sure I got enough protein back on board.

So how much protien do you eat on the protien loading days? I know it says every 3 hours eat protien. How much? How do you figure in eggs?

6-8 ounces of protein for breakfast, lunch and dinner and two 3 ounce snacks for the first 3-5 days for protein loading. Recommendation for eggs is 1 whole egg and three egg whites, though I usually did 2-3 whole eggs. The protein is in the whites and the fat is in the yolks, so too many yolks may affect your weight. That is like a whole chicken breast or a 6-8 ounce steak, to give you an idea.

I'm kinda glad this older post got spammed so I could see the good information that was given out! LOL

Nancy, you say "6-8 ounces of protein for breakfast, lunch and dinner and two 3 ounce snacks for the first 3-5 days for protein loading. Recommendation for eggs is 1 whole egg and three egg whites, though I usually did 2-3 whole eggs. The protein is in the whites and the fat is in the yolks, so too many yolks may affect your weight. That is like a whole chicken breast or a 6-8 ounce steak, to give you an idea."

That is quite a lot more protein than I was thinking. Is this from day one of P3?
    We're still shooting for lean meat here, right? I was thinking of offering hubby eggs and turkey bacon for his first P3 day, but I also thought I read somewhere not to do eggs in the first few days... ?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyAjax View Post
    I'm kinda glad this older post got spammed so I could see the good information that was given out! LOL

Nancy, you say "6-8 ounces of protein for breakfast, lunch and dinner and two 3 ounce snacks for the first 3-5 days for protein loading. Recommendation for eggs is 1 whole egg and three egg whites, though I usually did 2-3 whole eggs. The protein is in the whites and the fat is in the yolks, so too many yolks may affect your weight. That is like a whole chicken breast or a 6-8 ounce steak, to give you an idea."

That is quite a lot more protein than I was thinking. Is this from day one of P3?
    We're still shooting for lean meat here, right? I was thinking of offering hubby eggs and turkey bacon for his first P3 day, but I also thought I read somewhere not to do eggs in the first few days... ?
    Lady, whole eggs contain too much fat. That is why 1 whole to 2 egg whites is advised. Lean proteins is right.

Eggs are fine from the beginning of P3, but you should wait on the turkey bacon because it is processed and I think has nitrites. There is a recipe for turkey sausage that you can add the second week made with ground turkey, but I did not like it at all. Stick with eggs and steak or chicken or an omelet with lots of veggies during the first week.

+ Reply to Thread