PDA

View Full Version : diet soda ?

katetree
05-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I know soda is not good for you in general, but I do enjoy it as a treat once in awhile....is it ever allowed? P3 or P4 ? diet ? regular?
thanks.

Sadie
05-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Kate, on Phase 4 you can have a little. It is not advised regularly. It isn't food. It is a combination of chemicals. Not good for the body.

melanie
05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I lived for diet pepsi and I havent had one since I started HCG total of 60 days !!
Green tea is my new best friend ! I wouldnt dare have one im sure if I did i would be hooked again.
Hows everything going Kate feeling better ?

katetree
05-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks Linda and Melanie.
I am feeling good--healthy :) I am 2.2 under my LDW and even though the scale isnt going down much, my clothes continue to get too big for me!! it's weird, but welcomed :)
I WAS a diet coke girl....I did have a little at a training earlier this week; honestly, it wasnt as good as I remembered. I was asking about the damage it might do because I thought maybe I would have one in FL with my sister....but, they have water in FL too :)

how is maintenance going for you?
I forget what I day I am on, somewhere between week 3 and 4, I have started to add some starches and a little sugar—as in like a little ketch-up or something that just list sugar as an ingredient, mostly just allowing myself to taste it, not really having a full serving—and haven’t had any problems yet. I am starting to get bored with mostly eggs and chicken and am looking forward to adding a few starches.

melanie
05-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Hi kate ! Glad to hear your doing good in P3 ..Yes we have water in FL LOL!! I hope you enjoy your time with your sister!
Im doing great in P3D12 im 4 pounds under my LDW and clothes are fitting better !
Monday will be my beginning of P4 ! YAY I will start another round in July after vacation the last week of June.
Best of luck to you and keep me posted on how your doing ! Melanie