PDA

View Full Version : My first gain P3

melanie
04-30-2012, 05:15 AM
I had peanut butter last night 1 tbs It was peter pan crunchy P3D7 and 1lb gain this morning .. Should I not be adding peanut butter yet?
or is there a peaut butter I can have ? Thanks

Melinda
05-01-2012, 01:20 PM
I used peanut butter that you grind yourself at the store, so it's just nuts. It's yummy and no added junk! No gain. Good Luck

Melinda
05-01-2012, 01:21 PM
We are very close to the same days. I am R1P3D7 so a day behind you

Jon Hildebrand
05-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Watch some peanut butter brands. They like to hide sugar(s) in them. Especially national brands in the supermarket. Go for more Natural brands in either the health sections. I also found that Smucker's (as a national brand) makes a good natural peanut butter in a glass jar. Or stick with what was mentioned about grinding your own if you have a store near you that has that equipment.

melanie
05-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Hi Melinda How are you doing ? What foods have you added so far? Ive addded cooking spay coconut oil eggs chesse and mix veggies . I had a gain with peanut butter ... I got me some almond butter I am goin to try !

We are very close to the same days. I am R1P3D7 so a day behind you

melanie
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Hmmmm ..... I had almond butter last night and and gained .8 this morning. I had a spoon full about 7-8 last night.. maybe it was just to late ?
I guess Im not subposed to have peanut or almond butter:(

nancybaggot
05-03-2012, 06:18 PM
The nut butters should be OK at this point in P3 as long as there is no added sugar and you limit the amount. Just be sure to read the ingredients and make sure there is nothing but nuts and possibly salt and no preservatives.

Slim
05-03-2012, 09:33 PM
you didn't actually gain a lb...its 3500 cals in a lb...so was your total consumption that day 3500 cals??? NOOOOO...its water so don't be Alarmed...next time don't eat a heavy carb at night!!!

Melinda
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
I have added eggs, cooking spray, mixed veggies, plain greek yogurt (mixed with a little stevia and berries yummy!), peanut butter and today cottage cheese. I have stayed 1 to 2 pounds under my LDW. I would like to lose about 10 pounds more but not sure I need a full 30 day round 2....do you have plans to go another round?

melanie
05-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Wow when you put it that way it sounds good ! thanks
you didn't actually gain a lb...its 3500 cals in a lb...so was your total consumption that day 3500 cals??? NOOOOO...its water so don't be Alarmed...next time don't eat a heavy carb at night!!!

melanie
05-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Hi Melinda Yes i will go another 30-40 day round in July I have at least 25-30 to lose Im 4 pounds below my LDW.... I guess i will give up on peanut butter/ almond butter for now ... Sounds like you are doing AWESOME!!!! Good Luck !

I have added eggs, cooking spray, mixed veggies, plain greek yogurt (mixed with a little stevia and berries yummy!), peanut butter and today cottage cheese. I have stayed 1 to 2 pounds under my LDW. I would like to lose about 10 pounds more but not sure I need a full 30 day round 2....do you have plans to go another round?

Sadie
05-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Yeah, water weight is the cause of much distress! ~ Linda

Slim
05-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Melanie, some CARBs are a KILLER to the scale...that's why its best to eat your best meal for lunch...LOL...I am here learning new approach to the Weight Lose world, so I can assist my clients and maybe have them to join in this...however, I gotta BE SUCCESSFUL 1ST...the Blind cant really LEAD the Blind...I can't WAIT to share....ev1 has been asking me too...LOL

melanie
05-05-2012, 05:09 PM
The only thing I eat with alot of carb is my apple and grape fruit .. I love carbs but they are not my friend...LOL In the past i lost better with very little carbs. Your Clients ? Are you helping people in your area or online ? Good luck with everything ! Melanie

Slim
05-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Yeah...but, with a Natural Diet...no pills...no drops...eath healthy and exercise....however, when I came across HCG I wanted to research this product to find out how it works...esp for those whom have to lose 50+ cause most have issues with CRAVINGS and not able to really exercise...LOOKn GOOD and YourHCG has a program that will join too!