PDA

View Full Version : newbie

PattiK
04-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Hi, today is my 2nd day of loading up and I am on my way to whole foods to pick up the last of my shopping list. I do however have a couple of questions! I dye my hair and in need of a root touchup this week. What do I do? I cannot allow my hair to go uncolored for the duration of this. Please advise. Also, I use 100% therapeutic oils as moisturizer on my face. DO I need to stop doing that and I use bare minerals...yes or no? PLease help!!

Sadie
04-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Color you hair while loading and you should be fine. Please do not use the oils. Any oil based products are absorbed as though you ate it and you will gain weight. Bare minerals are fine.

Barbara Pfarr
04-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Patti, you should be ok with the hair dye if you don't use one with conditioners and only use an approved shampoo and conditioner afterwards. I took my shampoo and conditioner to my salon - they thought it was weird, but were agreeable.

PattiK
04-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Thank you so much for the replies. SO I researched and found an organic hair dye free of oils but I cant get my hair appt until TUes nite. Today is my 2nd loading day. DO you think that will be ok? Also, on the Bare Minerals...is it ok to use their face lotion? I have that also. Thank you again. I want to be as successful as possible.