PDA

View Full Version : did I mess up?

katetree
04-13-2012, 07:21 AM
So, yesterday was day 2 of weaning; I was hungry. I figured that if I was hungry, the HCG must be wearing off and it would be alright to take a Potassium (gluconate) 99 mg pillóI hadnít had time to find the liquid K stuff that Linda has mentioned. This morning, day 3 of weaning, I was up 0.8 lbs.
My question(s) is: is this a normal part of weaning? Or from the potassium? After day 1 of weaning, I was down 0.2
Also, I anticipate being hungry again today, is there anything that I can eat a little more of? Maybe a little more chicken?
thanks

Sadie
04-13-2012, 09:29 AM
No it's the potassium. Anytime you Add something to the diet while hcg is still in your system this can happen. Write in with your hunger today. If it is bad and you are suffering, send me an email at Linda@ yourhcg.com.

jmwaters7
04-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Hello Katetree,
I notice you said you "anticipate" being hungry. I learned for myself in this diet if I change my thinking I was pretty successful. If you anticipate, you'll be thinking about it and it will likely happen. I often would start my morning with positive self-talk such as "I will be diligent in my food regiment today. I will drink plenty of water today. I will have one fruit today" ..etc. I would set my goals for the day in the am. It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. Of course some days were more challenging than other, but I wanted to share what helped me through the challenging times.

Sadie
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Kate, fear is common at this point. Trust me you will be fine. Let me know if you have any problems with hunger.

wizard12
04-13-2012, 12:04 PM
Just stay focus and know you can do all things with a strong faith.

Sadie
04-13-2012, 12:11 PM
Well said Wizard.

katetree
04-13-2012, 01:02 PM
thank you everyone. Trying to stay positive and looking forward to eggs in the morning.
hunger is ok so far today.