PDA

View Full Version : up by 1 pound :'(

amnelholguin
04-13-2012, 06:42 AM
Hello loves,
hoping this fine day finds y'all happy and joy-filled!

So....
I gained ONE WHOLE POUND! I'm on day 2 of p3... yesterday was my 1st day of stabilization....
what did I do wrong?

Here's what I ate all day:

-Scrambled eggs with one tea spoon of butter (1whole and 3 whites)
-one hand full of cherry tomatoes (salt and lemon)

-90 mg of Chicken breast with lemon, salt, pepper
-Half of a medium orange

-8 small grilled scallops (1/2 tea spoon of sesame oil, pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, pinch of garlic powder, pinch of paprika, pinch of turmeric)
-1 cup of baby spinach

-one hardboiled egg with a pinch of salt

-80 mg of Chicken breast (seasoned in the same batch as the scallops)
-half of a medium orange

Drinks:

101.4 oz of water
2- 8oz oolong teas

tasted:
-2 stems of grilled asparagus (seasoned with salt, pepper, lemmon and olive oil)
-one bite of mushroom from a stir fry
-one bite of my husband's chili scallops
I promise, these bites were smaller than the top of my pinky toe.... then I drank water!

I will be getting my period in 4 days.... does this affect my weight (i get really bloated and last month on my VLCD I gained 2.4 pounds of water weight which left as soon as my period ended) what should I do if this does happen?
do I still have to do the stake day if I gain another pound tomorrow?

amnelholguin
04-13-2012, 06:49 AM
OH SNAP! I forgot... I also drank 8 oz of almond milk and another handful of grape tomatoes

amnelholguin
04-13-2012, 07:03 AM
could the fact that I took a hydrating hot soak with:
-1 cup of milk
-1 cup of half and half
-1/2 of cup of a mixture of Shea butter, virgin coconut oil, olive oil and sea salt

then lathered on the baby oil and Eucerin
then before I went to bed lathered on shea butter on my palms, soles, lips, legs and elbows

I did my normal face routine by philosophy:
-pure face wash
-hope in a jar lotion
night:
-pure face wash
-retinol treatment
-eye care
-hope in a jar lotion

THAT'S MY WHOLE DAY RIGHT THERE!

lay it on meh.......

Barbara Pfarr
04-13-2012, 08:53 AM
I'm confused... have you already done the 3 weaning days? Those should be just P3 foods with no eggs,butter, etc. So assuming you knew that and have now had two days of phase 3 after the weaning, that doesn't look like enough protein. Lunch and dinner should be TWICE as big as what you were eating on P2 - it's 6-8 oz, or about 200-300 grams i think. With a couple 100 g snacks as well. Eggs are good, but eat more meat. I don' think the bath is the problem. Period could be....
It's tricky, this transition. You need to see what works for you. Hang in there.

Sadie
04-13-2012, 09:21 AM
I agree. You aren't eating enough protein. This is why the weight gain.

Debra Sanchez
04-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Yep, animal protein is the key to P3! Another secret: egg whites! Remember, double your meat portions like Barbara suggested! It's ok to have small amounts of fats, but anytime you gain on P3, the culprit is most always too much fat or dairy and not enough animal protein.

amnelholguin
04-16-2012, 09:35 AM
alright... so now what?
messed this part up and im up from 124.4 to 127!

where do I fo from here?

amnelholguin
04-16-2012, 09:36 AM
yesterday alone I went up 2 pounds!