PDA

View Full Version : Period.

SKINNYCOW
04-05-2012, 05:10 PM
I just read that you should not start on or before your period starts. Today is my first day on Phase 2. I am halfway into my period cycle. I really dont want to stop and start over so is it okay to just keep going? Will I still lose?

Sadie
04-05-2012, 09:56 PM
Correct. You should never start or stop a round of HCG on your period. If you are already beyond loading and are beginnning VLCD there is really nothing to be done. The impact will be on weight loss. The best weight loss is the first 10 days on protocol. That is why we work around periods. TOM's impact on weight loss is evident, that is why we avoid starting or stopping while on it.

swati_tiwari16
04-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Correct. You should never start or stop a round of HCG on your period. If you are already beyond loading and are beginnning VLCD there is really nothing to be done. The impact will be on weight loss. The best weight loss is the first 10 days on protocol. That is why we work around periods. TOM's impact on weight loss is evident, that is why we avoid starting or stopping while on it.

Linda, I did my loading and 2 days into my protocol I now have my period. Plus, my weight loss was hardly 1-2 pounds in the 2 days! What should I do?

Sadie
04-09-2012, 11:32 AM
There is nothing to be done unfortunately. We will just have to make the best of it. Stay the course.

swati_tiwari16
04-09-2012, 11:50 AM
There is nothing to be done unfortunately. We will just have to make the best of it. Stay the course.

I can start the loading again after 5-7 days. I dont want this to harm my loss!

Sadie
04-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Loading again? I am confused, why would you do that? As I understand it, you are already on VLCD protocol just continue on like normal.

swati_tiwari16
04-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Loading again? I am confused, why would you do that? As I understand it, you are already on VLCD protocol just continue on like normal.

Yeah I am. I'll just continue. I hope it works.