PDA

View Full Version : Tomatoes

ThomFromDallas
04-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I read here from Linda that tomatoes can possible hinder your scales or weight loss.
Is it on the appoved protocol? If I eat one small organic tomato a week can I use in in a meal as a replacement for a fruit and still have cabbage?
Or does it have to be counted as a vegiee?
Also if I have onions(different day) in a dish with my meat is that the enitire veggie? I cant eat that much onion in one dish but I dont want to mix if it will mess up things.
Thank you.

Sadie
04-03-2012, 01:42 PM
It is on the approved protocol however of those vegetables offered it is one of the least effective in weight loss. For protocol purposes tomatoes are considered a vegetable not a fruit. Onions are allowed as a vegetable all alone. You cannot mix them with other vegetables.

ThomFromDallas
04-03-2012, 10:16 PM
It is on the approved protocol however of those vegetables offered it is one of the least effective in weight loss. For protocol purposes tomatoes are considered a vegetable not a fruit. Onions are allowed as a vegetable all alone. You cannot mix them with other vegetables.

Ok thats what I thought. I guess I'll do onions occasionaly.
When I first joined this forum I did not realize that this was a offshoot for the people buying the hcg drops online. I appreciate you answering my questions and for now will just hang back and read when new post arrive.
Even though on the web site it says there is no difference between homeopathic HCG and real prescribe HCG I am pretty sure without a prescription your not getting any real hcg. But I dont want to debate that and if I'm wrong so be it. This has been by far one of the best info sites to come to and Linda you seem extremly knowlegable and helpful. Thanks again,
Tom

thialc
04-04-2012, 06:54 AM
When I first joined this forum I did not realize that this was a offshoot for the people buying the hcg drops online. I appreciate you answering my questions and for now will just hang back and read when new post arrive. This has been by far one of the best info sites to come to and Linda you seem extremly knowlegable and helpful. Thanks again,
Tom
i took the debate out of the quote. :)
Please feel free to ask your questions. The answers help you and everyone else. Linda is incredibly knowledgeable and is here for everyone, or the forum would be for private. It is not. I love your questions and hope you continue to ask them.
I wish you well on your journey.

Thia

Sadie
04-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Tom, this forum is for the entire HCG world. There is little KNOWLEDGEABLE support out there. I am proud we are here to help.

Lucas
04-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Hmmm even though on the website it says there is no change between natural HCG and actual recommend HCG I am very sure without a prescribed your not getting any actual hcg. But I do not want to controversy that and if I'm incorrect so be it.