PDA

View Full Version : Hungry

Hcgdieter
03-24-2012, 11:30 AM
I am getting pretty hungry between lunch and dinner. I save my last fruit for after dinner because then it curbs my craving to go grab the wrong thing and cheat. Any ideas? Also, I have been using crystal light in my water, is that ok, or any better ideas? I don't buy bottled water and our Arizona water is terrible. Thanks for any suggestions!

Barbara Pfarr
03-24-2012, 12:54 PM
Crystal light is NOT allowed. Try liquid stevia (vitacost.com or amazon.com) i like rootbeer, grape. There are a lot of flavors.

jenguptill@verizon.net
03-24-2012, 12:55 PM
I just drink a ton of water to curb the cravings, plus taking your drops closer together (every 2 hours or so). Also, you NEED to buy bottled water, crystal light is a no-no. Nothing but water, tea (green is the best, yerba mate) and coffee (only with stevia and 1 tbs milk or half n' half, per day).

Hcgdieter
03-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Ok thanks! I ordered a ton of stevia flavors from Amazon. I am on the injections through my doctor and in his list it says any artificial sweeteners are allowed. Is that because I am not on the drops? I am on my 4th day and have dropped 8 lbs. thank you

Sadie
03-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Artificial sweeteners are fine however we find liquid does the same job without the potential carcinogenic properties.

Christer
03-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Dr.simeons died in the 70's, Question is how he would have considered different sweeteners and food developed after his death, for example Splenda?

Hcgdieter
03-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I've been using spenda as well. I'm on day 9 and have lost 13 lbs. I only need to lose 15 more. Very happy! I am switching to Stevia to see if it's any better.

Sadie
03-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Dr.simeons died in the 70's, Question is how he would have considered different sweeteners and food developed after his death, for example Splenda?He would have done what he did in the 1950's we tried Splenda. It did not interact well with the HCG. That is why we do not advise it's use.

Sadie
03-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I've been using spenda as well. I'm on day 9 and have lost 13 lbs. I only need to lose 15 more. Very happy! I am switching to Stevia to see if it's any better.Remember liquid stevia only.