PDA

View Full Version : Phase Three Recipes...

Stefani
03-23-2012, 05:29 PM
ok so I know the diet doesn't change a whole bunch but aren't there any ideas for recipes. My husband has decided to enter phase three and I need stuff for him to eat that will satisfy the hunger of a grouchy man.

lisaks
03-23-2012, 06:27 PM
If you look in the "Phase 3" section Stefani, Linda has described how to start this phase. Has your husband done the 3 days of weaning yet?

Barbara Pfarr
03-23-2012, 09:38 PM
He should love the first week of phase 3 - lots and lots of meat! Add turkey, brocolli, mix up omelets...

Stefani
03-24-2012, 06:38 PM
He has weaned and is very happy so far with the foods I have prepared him. He is regaining strength that the diet stole from him. He was very unable to do any physical work. He would get weak and dizzy so it was very disconcerting to him. But he is so much happier and so AM I!!! lol I will take a look at the Phase three postings. Thanks

Sadie
03-25-2012, 11:32 AM
Stefani, just keep to the guidelines for Phase 3 and you will do fine. Remember nothing processed at all ok?

Stefani
03-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Thanks Linda...yeah we are swearing off, as much as possible, the processed foods even in regular diet so we are going to obey. My MIL and I are still going on this though. So I will still keep everyone posted. I got invited today for a carnivorous party in mid April so I am happy that I will be in phase three by then. I have been promised there will be no sugar but fruit and no starch foods at all. Trying to stick with the carnivor theme. lol

Sadie
03-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Just curious, how many days did your husband make before he quit?

Stefani
03-25-2012, 01:46 PM
He went 14. He lost 17 lbs and he said "DONE". He couldn't take the weakness anymore and was getting so fed up with eating so little. He was so mad that he couldn't even play with our son for the dizziness. I know what you're gonna say but I could not stop him and I could not convince him. He is still weighing everyday and is staying constant. I am not stopping until 30 which will be April 7th. I just copied all the Phase Three recipes and will start making some of them tomorrow for him to help keep him on the right track.

Sadie
03-25-2012, 01:49 PM
Go easy on Phase 3 recipes for a little while. His body will likely be sensitive to fats for a while. How long? I don't really know.