PDA

View Full Version : veggies- fruit

melanie
03-23-2012, 07:05 AM
I was wondering what fruits and vegetable give you the best weight loss? Or does it matter? Thanks

Barbara Pfarr
03-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Generally grapefruit is best, followed by apples and oranges and lastly strawberries. And raw veggies are sometimes better than cooked, and some people have trouble with asparagus and tomatoes. But you need to see what works best for you.

melanie
03-23-2012, 07:54 AM
I eat alot of apples and tomatos.

Sadie
03-23-2012, 09:54 AM
I eat alot of apples and tomatos.Melanie, tomatoes are not advised every day. They tend to have lessor results on the scale.

melanie
03-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Melanie, tomatoes are not advised every day. They tend to have lessor results on the scale.
Maybe that is my scale problem ! No more tomatos for a while. Thanks !

Sadie
03-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Glad it helped you out. Let me know how you are doing.

Momma2MnC
03-26-2012, 08:45 PM
Would eating Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale or Brussel sprouts be bad or hinder weight loss? I know they are not on the protocol. I'm just curious, if I could have them occasionally without totally messing up the diet while in P2

Sadie
03-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Sorry, yes it would totally mess up everything. The body is so sensitive to any other food. It would be a waste of time and money to try these and take the drops. These are basically the same as cheating. You would need to begin the VLCD again and complete 21 days on protocol with the appropriate food to ensure the hypothalamus gland resets.

Lucas
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Yup Usually grape fruit is best, followed by celery and grapefruits and finally berries. And raw fresh vegetables are sometimes better than prepared, and some individuals have issue with don't forget your asparagus and garlic. But you need to see what performs best for you.

KevinP
04-17-2012, 04:39 AM
Green veggies are beneficial for our health.They are loaded with Iron,Vitamins and Minerals.
Green veggies help keep our Immune system strong.They also prove to be helpful in losing weight.